The picture thread

slutfuk24.jpg

slutfuk3.jpg

fucksluts12.jpg

bowhunt1.jpg

thats a winner that one mick...i'd ask you to do one for me with cate blanchett only i'd be scared of what you might write for a caption

@DragonLady: "...eingeschränkt legten Finntroll auch gleich mit ihren Humppa-Troll-Metal Songs los und begeisterten das sonst eher verhaltene Schweizer Publikum.." (Finntroll live review)

Ayeayeaye, you should visit swiss gigs more often. Especially the ones in small venues (ask for example The Haunted and Cryptopsy about it *g*).

23.jpg

More about the quiet swiss fans at www.metaldiehardfront.com :D

DragonLady1 said:
but this one I went was really kind of boring crowd, specially when Katatonia played
I don't wonder about Katatonia. I only know two Katatonia fans here and they weren't at that gig *g*
I can't say about the crowd in the last few rows during the Finntroll gigs but in the front it was pretty cool. From the first minute on the people (including me *gg*) were singing, banging and dancing (humpahumpa, hehe). Even the band was really impressed :D And noone can tell me that we didn't scream loud enough for more *g* :tickled:

but thats what I meant in my review, that the fans were really into it when Finntroll played but the rest of the evening they seemed to be bored... :)
But Katatonia was really great, I enjoyed their gig a lot!

hm, yesterday the tour with Immolation and Marduk made a party stop in Innsbruck (day off)... *hangover*

DragonLady1 said:
but thats what I meant in my review, that the fans were really into it when Finntroll played but the rest of the evening they seemed to be bored... :)
The death metal scene in Switzerland is pretty big and also very active (the MDHF-people are well known, even in Ohio :lol: ). I can't really say about the rest but as mentioned, I don't know any "die hard" Katatonia fans nor any doom metal freaks here (though I heard that there is one swiss doom band *gg*). No offence but here the worst gigs are the one visited by goths. It seems more like a funeral
confused.gif
. Last time Zeromancer played here there was a gothic party after the gig. In the first row we were a few fans who had a great time! Once during the concert I turned around to take a look at the back of the venue and everyone were standing around like statues
sleepy.gif
. The problem was maybe that the gig took place in Zurich. There it's not about having fun but about who's more goth :Smug:

There's a swiss doom band called Morrigu, not bad :)

hm, Goth gigs are not so bad here, but quite the same scenario... who looks more dark and sad... :ill: I'll see this weekend, Wolfsheim will play in Vienna, not that much my music usually but that one is nice :)