The picture thread

sol83 said:
fuckin' hell people. how often do you go to gigs? before the gathering (last saturday), my last gig was paradise lost in december... well, i could have been to a couple of others i guess but most are pretty expensive...

Huuuh... I think my average is two times a month... :cool:
It depends in fact... Since january, I've already seen

- Paradise Lost + Samael + Cathedral + Without face + Autumn + Tapping the vein
- Opeth + Madder mortem
- Soulfly + Length of time
- Cradle Of filth + Immolation
- Strapping young lad + Devin townsend + Zimmers hole
- Testament + Marduk + death angel + Nuclear assault + Die apocalyptischen reiter + Malevolent creation + Pro pain + Darkane + Aborted

But I'm sure I forgot some gigs... :D:loco::Spin:

I'll see No return, Samael, Katatonia, Thyrfing, Sceptic flesh, Paradise lost, Saxon and many more in may... :headbang:

hm, I see quite a lot of gigs, the best one was Katatonia this saturday I think, really loved it!

Katatonia3.jpg

But also Amon Amarth on friday was just killer!

AmonAmarth12

i used to go to gigs pretty often but that was before everyone got commercial. last gig i went to was....err.....let me remember...aah that was cedarbreed's band last month i think. before that...err...tori amos in february.

Thortyir said:
Huuuh... I think my average is two times a month...
I'll see No return, Samael, Katatonia, Thyrfing, Sceptic flesh, Paradise lost, Saxon and many more in may... !!:headbang:
haha leave those last 2 bands. esp saxon hahaha btw is it saxon 1 or saxon 2 ??? or with biff byford or without. damn funny story haha :lol:
and its SEPTIC flesh :p (sjee and you now i detest black :eek: )

i heard lots of it. unfortunately :(
i was listening to some easy music with my earphones, while that new SF was blasting out of those urm... earphones besides me. damn fun :(

sol83 said:
fuckin' hell people. how often do you go to gigs? before the gathering (last saturday), my last gig was paradise lost in december... well, i could have been to a couple of others i guess but most are pretty expensive...
Let me think... For April it was:
4th: Cradle Of Filth
5th: Subway To Sally
8th: Zimmers Hole, DTBand, SYL
12th: Carnal Decay, Happy Hippos Massaker, Eyes See Red, Requiem
14th: Darkane, Malevolent Creation, Nulcear Assault, Die Appokalyptischen Reiter, Pro Pain, Death Angel, Marduk, Testament
17th: Anxiety, Finntroll
18th: Hatesphere, Mastodon, The Haunted
19th: Anxiety, Finntroll, Katatonia

I can't remember what was on the 11th :ill: *g*

fockin' hell woman! do you ever sleep? that's like the amount of gigs i've been to the last 3 years. don't ya get a bit bored at times?

and about septic flesh, i really don't now why they won't bother play here, just tour all over europe. hopefuly they'll do some greek shows after their european tour...

sol83 said:
fockin' hell woman! do you ever sleep?
I do sometimes :lol: but not sure about the next few days.. Just got the No Mercy pics.. six films :ill:

sol83 said:
don't ya get a bit bored at times?
Not at all... I still choose to which gigs I go. There were a few which I didn't visit, like Anthrax, The Gathering, Stratovarius (with SymphonyX and Thunderstone). Probably also not going to see Amon Amarth.
The next gig at the Z7 is gonna be Primordial :D (with Ancient Rites, Thyrifing, Sceptic Flesh and Blood Red Throne)

Eos said:
Not at all... I still choose to which gigs I go. There were a few which I didn't visit, like Anthrax, The Gathering, Stratovarius (with SymphonyX and Thunderstone). Probably also not going to see Amon Amarth.
The next gig at the Z7 is gonna be Primordial :D (with Ancient Rites, Thyrifing, Sceptic Flesh and Blood Red Throne)

fuck! The gathering! aaaargh i would go anytime if i can

tell me about Ancient rites after the gig. I dont like em, but well theyre belgian so im a bit interested