The picture thread

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you really sure they will think it's a serious thread if I post it MYSELF ??????
oh and ... do we really care if they think it's a serious thread or not hehe ? ;)

cedarbreed said:
Dear Miranda ;)

You've got to open an account on a server thing such as http://www.fortunecity.com (it's free) !
Then upload your pics on that server, edit them and they'll have a permanent address.

Then when you have the adress you just type the following thing in your post :

[ i m g ]theaddress[ / i m g ] WITH NO SPÄCES !!!

and the image miraculously appears !

;)

thanks for your nice expanation.
i believe you that it works this way, but it is to much handle for me i`m going crazy only by reading al this words upload,server, account,enz..
i`m to lazy:loco: but thanks for doing it anyway:D

miranda B said:
thanks for your nice expanation.
i believe you that it works this way, but it is to much handle for me i`m going crazy only by reading al this words upload,server, account,enz..
i`m to lazy:loco: but thanks for doing it anyway:D

lol I can understand that ;)

If you wish to post a pic here, just send it to me, I'll do it for you ;)

Me and dog Bella (she was still a pup, now I put on a saddle :p )

Bel&P.jpg

you could either say Bert & Ernie, that might suit as well suppose..

Thortyir said:
You pics rule Eos! really great... It reminds of my best gig of my life.... !:headbang:
Thanks!! Always nice to hear when people like my work :)
I suppose that on Wednesday I will get the No Mercy pics. Finntroll (from two different gigs) following very soon after it :headbang: Can'twaitcan'twait :D

fuckin' hell people. how often do you go to gigs? before the gathering (last saturday), my last gig was paradise lost in december... well, i could have been to a couple of others i guess but most are pretty expensive...