the Polish metal scene

Trauma... is the best polish bands of course:headbang: they're from Elblag, like Martex :p and i like them personaly, they're very nice, funny guys ;) i love watching their on the stage, they're killer machine. much better than Vader or Behemot - it's truth!!!

another good bands:
Misteria - orginal black/death/doom with clean and black vocals. in september they should release their second album.

Demise - melodic death. they realeased 2 albums

Dar Semai - the best polish-swedish band, but to sad they didn't released their debut... :(

Elysium - good In Flame'ish band

Devilyn - if you like Morbid Angel and Immolation, check this band

but of course the best band on the world is ENTER CHAOS :lol:

well, i think PANDEMONIUM (old DOMAIN's name) was better... you know, "The Ancient Catatonia" is second the best polish album ever. after TARANIS and "Faust" ;)

Well...my fave Polish albums are
DOMAIN "Gat Etemmi"
IMPERATOR " The Time Before Time"
TENEBRIS " Only Fearless Dreams"
ARMAGEDON "Invisible Circle"
and ofkorz I love old demos by bands like Slashing Death, Betrayer, Pascal, Hazael, Neolitic, Dark Opera

My taste is like this becouse I'm from Lodz, I guess:)

hmmm... i think my top list is:
TARANIS "Faust"
PANDEMONIUM "The Ancient Catatonia"
TRAUMA "Suffocated in Slumber"
DAR SEMAI "In Maroon Of Four Suns"

yeah, Lodz was big metal city in early 90's, but now i know only Sacriversum i think... hmmm... i must check my locker with old tapes... maybe i'll find Betrayer and Hazael? i hope... did you remember Ascaris?

i'd ad my personal favorites: KAT and this little band called Diachronia from Bielsko-Biala, also Monolith from Rzeszow

i just came back from a vacation in poland a month ago, and brought back like 20 cd's of little know polish bands. I have yet to listen to them all...

Sfarog

Originally posted by Sfarog

i just came back from a vacation in poland a month ago, and brought back like 20 cd's of little know polish bands. I have yet to listen to them all...

bad luck! you missed ENTER CHAOS:p

I just bought LUX OCCULTA - Dionysos for second hand. Much to the dismay of a certain Opacity at UM who has been dying to lay her hands on that disc, too. ;)

the best Lux Occulta album is "My Guardian Anger". "Dionysos" is good too, but "MGA" is much better and orginal... :D buy "MGA" Somber ;)

i don't like Behemoth due various reasons, but important is Adam Witz a.k.a. Nergal... but it's long story...
Graveland i don't like due personal reason... i know old line-up and they're.... arghh... nevermind

@Maleficio: prawdopodobnie bedziemy szukac nowego webmastera dla Enter Chaos, bo obecny od 1,5 miesiaca ociaga sie z update'm. bylbys zainteresowany?

well, Decapitated good music and nice guys (Martin grubasie co z nasza plytka? :lol:)... Vader... hmmm... it was great band, but before first album...

Originally posted by Mistrzu
Where can I download some mp3 samples of Dar Semai, Demise or Elysium? Plisss help Eld :D.

szczerze mowiac to raczej nigdzie. Dar Semai i Demise nie maja stron, a Elysium ma jakas biedna stronke, zdaje sie bez sampli: www.elysium.metal.pl
nie mowiac juz o tym, ze Dar Semai malo kto slyszal :(

Rumor has it that Rob Darken has kicked the bucket. This is probably just rumor, but it's floating around the net.