the Polish metal scene

nothing :(

But during October - Katowice - Mystic Festival, Metal Hammer Festival, Kult, Dezerter :)

Does anyone know anything about bands in Metal Hammer Festival?

Fuck yeah The polish death metal scene is awesome, I moved from poland when i was young so i didnt know any music from pol;and except what my dad listend to ( 2 plus one, and all that shit). when i started getting into death metal and seeing how all the fucking best death metal bands come from Poland , it made me proud.

Has anyone mentioned Sceptic , i didnt read the whold thread but Sceptic is amazing and Same With Lost soul and also your usual ones , VAder , behemoth Decapitated!!

I was wo ndering is there anygood Polish Power metal BAnds that sing in Polish??

Vader. They fucking rule, and if they are any indication of the Polish metal scene, I'd move there in a heartbeat.

Funny how in America there are always Pollack jokes, yet I know that in up until a few hundred years ago Poland was considered the epitome of high culture. At least their death metal remains as such...

the polish bastard said:
Fuck yeah The polish death metal scene is awesome, I moved from poland when i was young so i didnt know any music from pol;and except what my dad listend to ( 2 plus one, and all that shit). when i started getting into death metal and seeing how all the fucking best death metal bands come from Poland , it made me proud.

Has anyone mentioned Sceptic , i didnt read the whold thread but Sceptic is amazing and Same With Lost soul and also your usual ones , VAder , behemoth Decapitated!!

I was wo ndering is there anygood Polish Power metal BAnds that sing in Polish??
hehe yeah Behemoth is fuckkin MASTER ! :p Vader too also Esqarial - technical death metal (excellent] & Yattering also excellent band , if you want I have many mp3 polish death metal band :)

NAD said:
Funny how in America there are always Pollack jokes, yet I know that in up until a few hundred years ago Poland was considered the epitome of high culture. At least their death metal remains as such...

Yeh. We have our jokes about the Polls. We don't take it very personally, though. The punchline is usually that the Poll doesn't understand the mechanics involved. Those jokes have far more bite in Europe. My Father was the son of Irish immigrants and his best friend was the son of Polish immigrants. You can imagine the back and forth between the two of them. From this tradition, I make fun of Polls to their face and defend them to anyone else.