the Polish metal scene

Originally posted by Eldzik
yeah... Martex and i love them... for me it's THE BEST polish band, esp. on stage. i saw them many times, but they always crushed me! but friends told me that new vocalist is much worst than Piotrek.
yeah, they crushed! I was surprised when i saw their new singer since I hadn't known about him, but he did a good job i think. Well, he doesn't have that deep voice as Piotrek had but he is just fine and he is very energetic on stage. He is a good frontman and maybe the fans who got to know Traum with Piotrek need time to get to used to him ;)

ps: if i had known you know them... im sure i would tell it to them. who knows what kind of 'advantages' did i miss now?:lol: :lol:

you have got a big problem :p first, you know their english is very bad... second, they haven't e-mails contact as we know. only i can give you cellular telephone numbers to all of them ;) or home address... but if you want you can write to Tomek of Pagan Records (their label) and ask him about contact. i can give you his private e-mail and you can make reference to me or Martex ;)
well... im not sure i could communicate with them on phone if they speak Polish :lol: Tomek e-mail address will be fine. Thanks.

1 you know... Piotrek sang 10 years in Trauma... and problem isn't fans opinion (or it isn't important), but the problem is band members about Chudy. but as i said Elblag is small, so they didn't find another vocalist :(
I think i don't understand this now... :confused:

Thanks for the email address!!!

talking about Marta... how is she and the baby?

just a pic...
club_extreme.jpg

oh... nice memories;)

I'm glad you like th pics:) Unfortunately the sound of the videos are very bad ( we had only a digital photo camera) so they won't be put on the site. After i will post the English version of the review i will mail Tomek:)

Unfortunately... Agnieszka seems to be very busy.. :(

well, as i said many weeks ago i have only 6 new tracks recorded on one of they gig (from soundboard - perfect sound) + i heard some new song and both covers (King Diamond and Pulp Fiction) on gig... i must write e-mails to band or label and get cd :D

ps. clear your box NOW! and send me then your PM again...
clear MINE? you should clear YOURS! :p ;)
yeah, make some e-mail investigations. Go, eldy, GO! :lol: