the Polish metal scene

my train leave to Krakow in 28 hours.... and im gonna see some really great band to play live... oh well.... see u next week guys :devil:

ps: im going to headband like a mad.... :lol:

Hello everybody!
I just arrived back to work 1 hour ago.... actually we went to all the three concerts and had an amazing time on each!:) took lots of pictures.. will post the link here if we are finished with developing and scanning them.... well, im planning to write a review but pls be patient....

ps: i found more ppl talking or at least understanding Hungarian than English... I'm confused ;)

ps2: just sipping some Zubrówka right now;)

ps3: i got a Dementia cd from the band members :)

more comes later....

sounds good, but why you didn't got Enter Chaos ;)
btw: i heard that new Trauma's vocalist didn't fit to band?

ps1. Hungarian than English? i'm :confused: too :grin" they was drunk right?

ps2. ?ubrówka? bleh... czysta is better :lol:

other news: i have fucking flu :(

Originally posted by Eldzik
sounds good, but why you didn't got Enter Chaos ;)
btw: i heard that new Trauma's vocalist didn't fit to band?
ps1. Hungarian than English? i'm :confused: too :grin" they was drunk right?
ps2. ?ubrówka? bleh... czysta is better :lol:
other news: i have fucking flu :(
i dont know what is the problem with the new Trauma vocalist... well, he is a short haired guy.. but i found his voice fine. and at least he spoke more English than the rest of the other bands' members ;)

ps1: even the old guy in the metal shop spoke Hungarian :D

ps2: well.. i was told that zubrówka is worth trying... i don't have that special 'z'

i wanted to buy EC and Trauma cd... but they weren't available at the metal shop we found and they weren't selling these cds at the concerts .....(only Vader is available everywhere... )

Hope you get better soon Eldzik!!

ps: i love Krakow:) it was a nice town and we met some cool Polish guys who guided us on our last day.

Jest taki zine tutaj w Bulgarii, nazywa sie Brutallica Magazine. Laska ktora tam pisze i robi recenzie bardzo was chwalila i pytala sie mnie czy was znam, bo wie ze jestem Polakiem:) Ja tez mam grype wiec wspolczoje:( A nadodatek moi pies ma raka sie i teraz trzeba go uspic, bardzo cjezko wszysko to przezyla moia rodzina i ja tez:( Ale life goes on!

could u give me a contact to Thy Disease ? i checked their page but found only an email address to the management... and i would like to talk to one of the band members.. any of them will be fine for me ;)

well.. Joanna sent me to Agnieszka... emails under way:)

btw, could u tell me the name of the new singer of Trauma? their site hasn't been updated for a while.. and maybe you have some contact to the band?:) i prefer contacting band members ;)

Originally posted by Eldzik
of course. Artur Chudewiak (Chudy)
Thanks!

you have got a big problem :p first, you know their english is very bad... second, they haven't e-mails contact as we know. only i can give you cellular telephone numbers to all of them ;) or home address... but if you want you can write to Tomek of Pagan Records (their label) and ask him about contact. i can give you his private e-mail and you can make reference to me or Martex ;)
:lol: Yes, i experienced their English knowledge... in fact some band started to give me signing when i asked for setlist :lol:
btw, Artur understood me immediately... well, in fact i wanted to contact him, cus he might remember me since i asked their setlist from him. ;)
btw, you asked me about their bassist... honestly, Trauma is one of my favourite band so i think i can tell you only nice things about them! I didn`t even want to headbang during their show not to miss anything they did on the stage. I saw them for the first time and I was amazed! I`m almost done with the concert review and if we post it on our site we will put up the pics and possible the videos we made too. Only two, 30 seconds long video we took with a digital photo camera... so, nothing professional.