The ProgPower Flu XIII - who has it?

My butt had quality time with the toilet too... nothing major yeah.

Yeah, that.

What you two need is a nice vacation. After all you two have done and been through, you two deserve it. :)

Definitely time for Glenn and Jen to take a cruise. Psst: they have 3-day cruises out of Miami and Port Canaveral. :)

So far I'm healthy, though I did somehow manage to get Pink Eye at ProgPower this year. I was NOT pleased.

It's okay. I'm sure we have some Topical Cream for Pink Eye here.... </SouthPark> :D

I don't think this counts but i just got out of the hospital this morning i went in a few hours ago with extreme stomach pains, turns out i had a kidney stone. When ever they they told me what it was i said "Are you Kidney?" budump tisss

My condolences! My kidney stone was the worst pain I've ever experienced and aside from dismemberment it's just about the worst pain a human male can have.
I was very lucky with mine, since it happened a few weeks AFTER PPUSA a few years ago.

You're at elevated risk for them in the future, too, so be careful what you eat.

As for me this year, I felt really bad on Monday and called in sick to work figuring it was probably the usual and customary post-PP "plague," and a solid day of bed-rest has always been the best immediate remedy for it. Tuesday I felt better and went in to work and a huge pile of stuff to catch up on. But PPUSA makes it all worthwhile. :headbang:

...aaaaaand I've officially missed some work because of this. Granted, I don't have the best immune system, but I usually manage to avoid the plague most years. This year, I guess I was not so fortunate.

I think I do, for the first time in a few years.

I developed a pretty bad sniffle on Sunday evening after getting home (not related to the Lions' loss), and now I have a ton of congestion and some sneezing fits. No surprise, considering how many people were crammed into the Artmore courtyard Saturday night. Vitamins and hydration can only help so much. Sleep deprivation and cigarette smoke are a bitch. :yuk:

Hate to say it folks, but when you put 1100 people together, two things are statistically certain:
1. A good number of them will have a cold--persons who would have had a cold anyway, no matter where they were.
2. If you are going to catch a cold, you will likely not be symptomatic until after you get home...which really means it could be caught from anywhere.

So...blame life, not the event!

Yeah count me in as well, seems I picked something up too - mainly congestion but crap nonetheless, I used some home remedies and that seems to have lessened the severity...

Looks like Ronnie Atkins from Pretty Maids might have caught the PP flu too, as the band has been forced to reschedule a show in Russia supposed to happen this weekend because Ronnie had a throat infection...