The Pursuit of Vikings video!

what language does Tyr sing in? i know the group by name but i dont know anything about them.
the music isnt really my favorite kind but the video is quite nice indeed, it encourages me to practise some medievel or viking swordsplay, unfortunately i dont have much time with my studies and all that shit :(

Yeah, that particular track is sung in Faroese, although 95% of their songs are in English and all in clean vocals. I really recommend fans of that track to pick up (or download... I guess...and then pick up!) the album 'Eric the Red' which is the album that song is taken from. Trust me, there are better songs on the album.

They're a little known band at the moment but they're making big waves in the pagan/viking scene and you'll be hearing a lot more about them very soon as they're recording their third album. Apparently one of their tracks was featured on a German Metal Hammer magazine's bonus c.d which means a hell of a lot of people will have heard their music who otherwise wouldn't have.

The official Tyr forum is here:
http://forums.trolleve.com/index.php?c=29

The composer, guitarist and vocalist, Heri often posts and answers questions etc.

yeah the video isnt about anything, they just thought it would be cool to do it in a barn of some sort, and they dont have a huge budget to make a real "war movie"

They played it on Headbanger's Ball on MTV2 last night!! I thought it wa great just seeing commercials for Fate Of Norns on there.

^they did, all i saw was shit metalcore bands.
that show is going to hell like the old one did