The quality of this band is not a matter of your opinion.

Heaven & Hell would be decent if it did not say black sabbath on the front cover. Now it basically sucks.

YES EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T WRITE ANY SONGS AND TONY FUCKEN IOMMI EVEN WROTE HIS FUCKING VOCAL MELODIES HE ALONE MADE SABBATH WHAT IT WAS LOL

The Greys said:
Heaven & Hell would be decent if it did not say black sabbath on the front cover. Now it's basically sucks.
CHILDREN OF THE FUCKING SEA YOU IDIOT

EDIT: FOR THE RECORD "Heaven and Hell" is my favourite Black Sabbath album and I'm not in the least ashamed to say it. "Vol. 4" is my favourite Ozzy album, it sure is a good one and has a lot more historical importance, but the thing about the Ozzy albums is that none of them kick ass all the way through, there's always a bunch of WTF moments. "Heaven and Hell" does that. I don't know if they temporarily gave up the drugs or what, but they got their songwriting right through an entire album for once... Already on "Mob Rules" they started slipping again, though that is a very good album in its own right.

The only Sabbath is the first five. Take your shitty dio shit out of here fucker!. That's not sabbath dick lick.

If you listen to Sabbath it better not be dio or i'm going to E punch you!

The Greys said:
The only Sabbath is the first five. Take your shitty dio shit out of here fucker!. That's not sabbath dick lick.

If you listen to Sabbath it better not be dio or i'm going to E punch you!
oh holy fucking virgin mary on ice skates you are such a shit poster

i've never seen a bigger failure in my life

STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY

ya it was in 1972 with the song "changes" right

its a good thing "victim of changes" wasnt written the same year or sabbath might not have been the most metal band around

o wait :eek:

So why exactly does some druggy who can't even remotely come close to singing even properly MAKE Sabbath exactly?

I thought it would be easier to read GMD if I put you on my ignore list but now seeing

This message is hidden because BlackMetalTyrant is on your ignore list.

every time you post is just as annoying as actually reading your posts. So, if anyone has any better ideas, I'm all ears.

No, actually I have reasons such as "hey, in the last thirty years metal bands have gotten a lot better than Black Sabbath, so why listen to a band that's basically Black Sabbath with shitty vocals?".

...I dunno, because it's aesthetically agreeable?

Dio made Black Sabbath.

He also made The Last in Line.

Mediocre and about as exciting as a dental filling...

You're about as obnoxious as a tumor.

So why exactly does some druggy who can't even remotely come close to singing even properly MAKE Sabbath exactly?

Iommi's memorable licks, Butler's pulsating bass, and Ward's clinical drumming defined the Sabbath sound. Ozzy was icing on the cake before he became annoying, and Dio's vocals worked on their own, distinguished terms. Objectively contending that Dio can't sing doesn't speak fondly for your sensibilities.

Its ok I guess. I really hate most doom type shit though.

You're not in any position to offer your opinion on anything.