the random crap thread

my hair longer than both a' yers ;)

for random:

ztrap.gif

@M.: i bet yours doesn't look as bad as mine tho...i've stated the following somewhere before, but what the heck i'll state it again: mine's only just grazing my shoulders, but nevertheless, first thing in the morning i look like Steve Harris on a bad hair day. soon i will be looking Iron Maiden on a bad hair day when i get up, lol. it's too damn thick and unruly...

random:
never throw a shotput while the Phys Ed teacher is still on the shotput field...

Bob: you look good:) but still, you don't have rabbit teeth, heheh. ;)

Halfpint: What's wrong with thick hair? I know, it's sometimes not easy to comb and all but still... my hair is almost ass-length and really thick -and I love it! :)

when i get up my hair looks like that of the guy in Tut's sig....
When I don't do anything about after I come out of the shower....my hair looks like that of the guy in Tut's sig!!!:D

HalfpintHenkka said:
SR~VE: when i wake up in the morning, it looks like Steve Harris on a bad hair day. in a week it's gonna be looking like all of Iron Maiden on a bad hair day. i love my thick hair, i hate the fact that it's got a mind of its own. :p

Okay I understand:)

And call me Sonja;) (or "Lantern Nut":lol: )

HalfpintHenkka said:
SR~VE: when i wake up in the morning, it looks like Steve Harris on a bad hair day. in a week it's gonna be looking like all of Iron Maiden on a bad hair day. i love my thick hair, i hate the fact that it's got a mind of its own. :p

There's one thing Greek mythology taught me, that is to stay away from chicks with living hair :p

And while we're on the subject of hair...
Mine is waist-length, thick, and dark (natural colour is a dark brown but I dye it blue-black). I love it. :D I wanna grow it longer than Kim Goss' ! :lol:

What about YOUR hair??