The Random Thread!

-I am feeling the hate
-Work is slow so I think I may take a nap
-Tonight I'm going to party with my coworkers in a manner that seems highly unusual
-I am still hungover
-I wonder what "Last Fair Deal Gone Down" would've sounded like had Steven Wilson produced it, as I believe he intended to do at one point
-I am still hungover and tired

Just had some cereal, got the new NIN on. Saw The Condemned...I swear I can not keep a straight face during movies these days...it was hilarious. Movies ain't what they used to be.

We just had the craziest ending of the Dutch football league ever. 3 teams were on 72 points before today. AZ, Ajax and PSV, but because of a better goal balance, AZ was 1st, Ajax 2nd and PSV 3rd (they were in the lead the entire season until last week), all 3 had a relatively easy match today, AZ only had to win against the 2nd last team in the league and the championship was theirs.. but they lost 3-2.. And because PSV won 5-1 and Ajax won 2-0, PSV passed Ajax in goal balance, so PSV is the champion, insane..

I hoped it would be AZ, because it's always either PSV, Ajax or Feyenoord here.. But admittedly, it's quite heroic how PSV still snatched it in the end. People who bet on them, got rich I'm sure.