The Rasmus

LazyGuitar

Jul 27, 2004
England
....Attention-seeking title dont ya think.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybdoy knew off hand the download site for the Seoul videos. Since the thread about it has gone out of the 'archives' I was really hoping to download them.

Any help would rock...
Thanks

EDIT:

To clarify thats Children of Bodom Live in Seoul :). Not Rasmus :)

^ The thread is nothing to do with the band :p, I just wanted to catch peoples attention, and what else catches peoples attention more, than a fuckin good flaming oppotunity.

VaroaMiettiäShakma said:
yea i saw that dumb rasmus band on MTV and they had a song entitled "In The Shadows" i dont think thats illegal cuz there from a different country or something
Which different country? Different of Southeastern Wisconsin? The Rasmus are from Finnland, too, I got to know them in my Finnish class :p
[FLAME-OPPORTUNITY=Midnightblueshade]And I actually started to like that "In the shadows" song.[/FLAME-OPPORTUNITY] :D

LazyGuitar said:
....Attention-seeking title dont ya think.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybdoy knew off hand the download site for the Seoul videos. Since the thread about it has gone out of the 'archives' I was really hoping to download them.

Any help would rock...
Thanks

EDIT:

To clarify thats Children of Bodom Live in Seoul :). Not Rasmus :)

i have "Kissing the Shadows" from that show, i think. if you want it i can transfer it to you over MSN.