The real slipknot

read the comments :lol:

hey u mofo ive been a slipknot fan for over 2 years and u come out here and be a motherfuck ass hole and descrimtinate on slipknot fuck u jump off a motherfucking cliff just fucking die u mother fucking quer ill kill u myself were do u live i wana know so i can come to your house and bash your motherfucking brain in u god dam quer fuck u and your whole family i hope u all die peace out fagget

i like this one also

Kid you suck more cock then greenday. It sounds like your getting fucked in the ass by a black man with a 20" cock. and Dont knock Slipknot. Its better then your Hillary duff and linsday lohan shit you listen too. You say us maggots have problems look at your self you queer bait mother fucker. IF YOU EVER DO THIS AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU

haha, those slipknot fans are a bunch of dickheads...they take that crap too seriously...so funny

Lol that vid sucked...
But It pissed some slipknot fans off....so that makes it cool :lol:

"That was a pointless waste of time.You can’t possibly make a Slipknot video sound worse than it does"

i think if you will post that comment there or on one of the slipknot cock worshipers they will trace you by your IP to come and murder you

FallingDownInRuins said:
"That was a pointless waste of time.You can’t possibly make a Slipknot video sound worse than it does"

i think if you will post that comment there or on one of the slipknot cock worshipers they will trace you by your IP to come and murder you
haha i did, now i'm scared :D