HOLY FUCK!

aehmm sorry, kride beats alexi 100 times and thats nothing, i dont like to rank, at that level (not alexi :) ) you cant say that one's better: one is faster, one is better in other ways, vai could never play what buddy whittington can. fuck off

and that guy is fuckking amazing *alsowannaknowhowtodothis* :)
i think he is an half-god

greez homer

Chamet said:
So fuckin what!!!
so what someone can beat alexi, who cares, of course there is people that can beat alexi, thats not a big deal man.
ps: michael angelo could own that guy any day.
Only judging from that one video? You can't really rank a guitarist and say who's better then who at that skill level, It's more like who's more overrated.

Lake_Laiho said:
Only judging from that one video? You can't really rank a guitarist and say who's better then who at that skill level, It's more like who's more overrated.

thats what i wanted to say

He is fucking good!!

Edit: Does he play in a band, or is here some random dude?

Edit 2: He reminds me of Bill Bailey lol

Feel_The_Force said:
He is fucking good!!

Edit: Does he play in a band, or is here some random dude?

Edit 2: He reminds me of Bill Bailey lol

He's from sun caged

yeah he seems like a nice guy, unlike alexi's assholeness.......
yeah he is from about 4 bands, some cover ones and sun caged, i think that he is amazing and could out play alot of famous and wicked guitarists, yngwie he could own gilbert he could own, I dont know about vai but probably.

maceljustin4cc.jpg

hes dutch aint he?, if i was dutch id be stoned 24/7 shit's so fuckin cheap there, well here in b.c its pretty damn cheap.

Chamet said:
So fuckin what!!!
so what someone can beat alexi, who cares, of course there is people that can beat alexi, thats not a big deal man.
ps: michael angelo could own that guy any day.
your sig picture is a disgrace to music. Hetfield should have been shot the day the Black album was released.
michael angelo is fast, but his songs are boring, and terrible, and shitty.

Although, I do agree with the first part of your sentance.

CliffBurton said:
your sig picture is a disgrace to music. Hetfield should have been shot the day the Black album was released.
michael angelo is fast, but his songs are boring, and terrible, and shitty.

Although, I do agree with the first part of your sentance.

so what, well Im telling you that theres a wicked guitar player that kicks ass