The Redness in My Eyes

paradoxile

Den Sista Ljusbäraren
Jul 20, 2004
Israel
myspace.com
congrats on the change of the face of the forum
it looks very sexy and bloodbathy...
besides I was kinda getting tired of the VE gray...
looks great...just a shame the Kata logo had to go

yeah i'm pretty pleased with the new look cloned from the website, so let me know if u want something changed (specified) over the weekend, otherwise this will remain.

also, the old logo is subtly implented in the header... if u cant see it, yer probably runnin yer comps on a resolution of 800x600... change to 1024x768 or 1280x768 to see the full header...

Blakkheim said:
also, the old logo is subtly implented in the header... if u cant see it, yer probably runnin yer comps on a resolution of 800x600... change to 1024x768 or 1280x768 to see the full header...
Ahh! Thank you. Now I see it..but now my screen is angry with me (it is about 9 years old and is pretty close to die)

But why do you say "old" logo? Does this mean you will not use the "new era" logo anymore? Dumb question, but I am curious.

It looks great indeed. (and it fits better with my signature now :)).

But, If it's possible change the red colour and make it something between red and gray, because my eyes get a bit tired looking at all this red, black and white. A colour that's more soft, calm w/e you call it would be better IMO.

Awwwww!!!!

Beautiful =D ... [i love red... and black] ... I really like the header and I think the idea with the old/new/newer-old/however-logo in the background is wonderful.
It's just great... and it's even greater that it fits perfectly to my 1280x1024 resolution *hoooray!*

I'm really pleased [?] with [?] the whole new design-concept ... the covers, website, forum ... and so on ... :worship:

[*lol* I just saw that my avatar looks funny now... red in red ... *lol* it used to be so striking... *hehe*]

I have no problems with white Mr. Anthony...it is too red and i have problems with red but i will get used to it but a little of bit darker red would help me in this process.And also i have right to say that it is disturbing me Mr.Anthony.I hope you will have some sense cause it is more disturbing that red.

Blakkheim said:
yeah i'm pretty pleased with the new look cloned from the website, so let me know if u want something changed (specified) over the weekend, otherwise this will remain.

No way, keep it whatever way you want it yourself, its your bands forum afterall. Someone will always find something they want changed no matter what ya do.
Personally, I think its perfect the way it is