not a good combo....:(

lolz, it's hard to imagine it could be this bad

Aye, it is!

You see it more with classic rock, stuff. I.e. kids wearing Led Zep. shirts and not knowing shit about the band. I don't really care for that band, but I'm not about to wear a t-shirt to look cool. I'll stick with my metal shirts. ;)

Haha, I really don't care for that band. They're okay. They just don't do it for me.

Trivium singer wears Darkthrone and Emperor shirts in almost all of the promo photos...what is he trying to prove? I mean I don't care what he wears, but it just seems like he wants some moral support from the more underground metal fans. Sorry...it's not happening.

thats a very good point, and yes no support here. I seen trivum open up for bodom back in 05, god did they fucking suck, me and my friend whom got me into katatonia just booed the shit outta them and we got all these threats and shit it was great.

oh shi- a thousand apologies my mistake. But none the less i lmao'd. Why cant i find a girl who lives close to me who likes katatonia :cry:

Well you can always manipulate some metalcore girl to ditch her past and show her teh good stuff.

And then kill her! :zombie: There's a pile of emo girls turning blue in my backyard but I just can't bury 'em because I love all "necro-" prefixes. Yes, including "philia". :kickass:

oh shi- a thousand apologies my mistake. But none the less i lmao'd. Why cant i find a girl who lives close to me who likes katatonia :cry:

Make them listen to Katatonia. Especially newer stuff, chances are they'll like it.
I did that with songs like Omerta, In the White, Rusted, A Premonition, and the girls I played those for like them. I wasn't trying to enter a relationship with them, so I don't know if Katatonia is good for relationships or not. I'm guessing they're amazing for them. <3

I've never had a "metal" boyfriend... But. In the future, I would definitely play Katatonia during sex.

I tried once. I got no where.

So, I vowed that Ulver's Nowhere/Catastrophe is the song I will lose my virginity to.

It will be on repeat, too.