The Return Of The Adventures of Codi And Gonzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew. :erk: I'll give you my honest opinion since you spent hours and hours, if not days of your shit life devoted to this.

This is the worst one yet. No bull. Animation was the shittiest of all your cartoons... that doesn't even look anything like you, if you pinched your face photo anymore I'd have to call you pin head. The voice acting was the worst, with the exception of Alexis. But the novelty of Gonzo's accent has worn off, and that was the only good thing about the cartoons before. The fucking concept is the same, you two smoking pot then leave and do something gay and unfunny then return home. The only entertaining part was the salsa song, but it got annoying fast. And the part about me at the end, the only decent laugh, I FUCKING WROTE IT. :lol: You loser. I wrote that for the last cartoon I can't believe you used it. :lol: Anyways, please don't make anymore of these.

YOU DIDNT WRITE IT YOU FUCKING LIAR!! ROFL!! i was there when gonzo wrote it. i asked you pointers on it a longgggggg ass time ago but you didnt write it. I dont give a fuck about your opinion im ignoring you now. let the other people WHO ENJOYED IT post what they think.

cobgatheringtu7.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.