The Return Of The Adventures of Codi And Gonzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: You're real cool Deron, we all can see your affair with Codi. What a pact... This isn't just one thing, everything Codi does against the rules, he is excused for, and anything anyone says against him, you delete it and then warn the person that they'll be banned. Why do you protect him that much?

(ie/ When i sent you this you did nothing:

codi1.png

codi2.png

codi3.png

codi4.png

Is your display picture that picture I edited ages ago in a Joonas thread? :lol:

Or did you do it yourself?

the salsa and the trogdor think rocked but the rest was just boring repetitive shit... gheyz0rs isnt that funny if its said 3 times a second..

The reason I ignored any chat transcripts, etc. you sent me is, the FACT (notice "fact" in bold and caps) that you falsified, forged, faked (insert your favorite con word here ____ ) previous chat logs and documents to get Codi in trouble prior to this (to which even when you were busted, you denied it over and over again).

I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth at this point to be quite honest, sorry. I think you have issues and you really should take a long look at yourself and get some help, and that's no joking dude.

yeah i did own him:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.