The Return of the King!

FatherVic

MasterMelon
Oct 10, 2001
trollcave
Hi there!!

well, yes! Today (she) downloaded the trailer for the new movie (quite bad quality file, but still it's better than nothing) and it looks extremely cool.
It shows an even more desperate and dark mood than in the second movie, and it's probably the best part of the whole book.

When i saw it my heart started rushing and all my hair stuck out!
the only bad thing is...what the heck will I wait for after this one's out????

fathervic (anticipation is half the fun :rolleyes: )

Well, let's see. There are many things I don't like on that saga. I love the actors (no, don't look at me that way, Liv Tyler is NOT part of that group), but there are changes in the plot without a solid reason to be changed from the original, and the special effects sometimes are too crappy!! :(

|ng.

for me...well I simply love...I love it so much, in fact, that I don't mind about the FX (even though I clearly see they could have been better) and the parts they've changed, some i understand some i don't. Now, the job they've done with the DVD's (collectors edition) it's simply incredibly, and the whole HUGENESS about the project makes even bigger the respect and admiration for the trilogy!

it's just aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwweeeeeesssssoooooommmmmeeeee

though may be I'm too biased for the fact that the Book it's the most amazing piece of paper and ink that I've ever had the privilege to read (and that for sure changed my life in many ways)

fv (oct 3rd The Return Of The Melon)

The most valuable piece of paper and ink, uh? That explains a lot of things, starting from that time when you swallowed an entire bottle of ink in order to increase your writting capabilities. :rolleyes: No, wait... it was me who did that... ohhh, too many questions and too few answers...

|ng (A question without answers himself)

|ngenius said:
The most valuable piece of paper and ink, uh? That explains a lot of things, starting from that time when you swallowed an entire bottle of ink in order to increase your writting capabilities. :rolleyes: No, wait... it was me who did that... ohhh, too many questions and too few answers...

well

|ngenius said:

well better

|ngenius said:

well better being

|ngenius said:

bah my solution didn't work either...I implanted a third hand in my chest just to imrove my writing skills and to write faster...i know i'm a loser...even if I got 5 fingers more :p

fathervic (A questioned answer :p )