Return of the King

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
So here's the scoop. I stood on line for an hour and waited until 12:10 to see the epic that is LORD OF THE RINGS. I have both extended versions and have watched them more than anyone would believe. I sit in my seat next to my friends Bill & Merideth and it starts. All I can say is I have waited too long to see this Trilogy resolve. I was not dissapointed, in fact at several moments tears were being held back. There is something about this cinematic epic that will never be equaled in our life time. It was and is the most fantastic spectacle to hit the screne. Something tells me the bonus special extended version will cater to the diehard fan and I'm sure to buy it. This movie was worth the wait and the Trilogy is finally complete.
I still can't believe It's over. Pure Genius, Brillant and cinematic Bravado.
Well Done Peter JAckson, Bravo. :worship:

fuck all the Matrix shit ? Bro those movies owned.
sorry man its my thing you know ?

Have some respect please.

I do agree with you, I'd love to watch all three movies in a row.. that would be a day event !!!! lol Kinda like watching all the Star Wars movies in a row

Yo Yawl Gosa Mene Azz Pik Ownline Ov Yasselv,yawlbe Skaren Ma Homie Azz,dam Yo I Feil Lika Homie Inna Klan Ralle An Chit - Weerd Yawl Comup Wif Dat Pik An Chit? Yo Chek Id - Luuk Koole Yawl Noe I Do Da Webhostun An Chit Tuu.
Yo I Wuza Gonas Chek Owts Da "lode Of Da Rings" Moviee Tu An Chit Yets I Downe Noe An Chit Cuz Tu Mana Of Da Witefok Beawl Luukin Ad Mee Funnee An Chit-werd
Yo Yawl Dua Guud Jobe An Chit - Keep Id Reawl!!

Yo Tru Metawl Homie!,.....

Da N.w.p.
(ho Downe Wifid?)

can someone please transcribe that ? lol hahahaha

NWP NIGGAZ WIF PENTAGRAMZ MIKE said:
Yo Yawl Gosa Mene Azz Pik Ownline Ov Yasselv,yawlbe Skaren Ma Homie Azz,dam Yo I Feil Lika Homie Inna Klan Ralle An Chit - Weerd Yawl Comup Wif Dat Pik An Chit? Yo Chek Id - Luuk Koole Yawl Noe I Do Da Webhostun An Chit Tuu.
Yo I Wuza Gonas Chek Owts Da "lode Of Da Rings" Moviee Tu An Chit Yets I Downe Noe An Chit Cuz Tu Mana Of Da Witefok Beawl Luukin Ad Mee Funnee An Chit-werd
Yo Yawl Dua Guud Jobe An Chit - Keep Id Reawl!!

Yo Tru Metawl Homie!,.....

Da N.w.p.
(ho Downe Wifid?)

back to the shire please...what does the matrix have to do with the lord of the rings anyway...one film is full of midgets and talking trees and the other is full of latex warriors and wall street evil dudes huh....now that the trilogy is complete, i guess you guys can go back to playing d&d. :Spin:

I was a newbie to the whole Lord of The Rings thing...I thought it was going to be one of those really stupid faggy epics. My girlfriend's brother bought the first two on DVD, and we were bored, so we put it in because he was raging about how great these movies were. So I watched it, and became hooked. Excellent flicks...reminded me of the way I felt the first time I watched Dune...then read all the books one crazy month.

Ok, I live in NJ, Im in a band....and I want to kill my bass player, plus were begining to play gay music that makes me even angrier....remember when Jack Nicholson was running through the maze in the Shinning, and he was like "danny boooy".....thats how I feel about my band, anyway I had one too many and Im babbling.....Im a growling vocalist with some bass skills looking to do a hardcore/grind etc etc..something that snaps necks, if ANYONE is intrested at all PLEASE email me at DevilsOwn77@aol.com, thanks.
Billy rules

"You think that youve won, you think all is well, kiss my green ass, I'll see you in HELL!"-The Family Guy/Grinch

Yo Wud I Wuz Triein Tu Saye Wuz Dat Da "webbazsturd" Gos Hisselva Muthafak Ova "skaree Pik" An Chit Ownlin,chiit Yawl Bee Skaren Ma Homie Azz Wif Yawl "skaree Pik" An Chit.
Yo Yawl Doa Guud Jobbee Job An Chit Wif Da Webbsite,i Du Da Webbbee Site Chit Ownlin Tu ,yo Buz Yawl B Mackin Wif Yo Chit!
Yo Joan Of Da Ark Witegurl,yo Howda Fukup,an Da Webbazstaud Tu" Chawl Mene Yawl Don Undatandz Wuddafuk I Bee Tawkin Bowt An Chit?
Imma Teya Evaboddee Undastandz Mee Ownlin - Ain Nu Fruntun Wif Dat - Werd!
Haha Yo Yawl Kiepid Reawl!

Da Muthafuken N.w.p.!

Yo Yawl,

Sometun I Notissed,yo Howe Com Ain Nu Bruthaz In Dat Movie "da Lode Of Da Ringes" An Chit? Whibedat?
Yo Dat Movie An Chit Cuuda Been Awl Dat Ana Bag Ov Chips,ivs Dey Wuuda Includid A Brutha Inne Da Movie.
Yo Chekid Yawlo Cuuda Had "tyrone" Da "homie Sorcerer" Hoo Cuuda Sayed
"nawe Yawl Betta Ges Yawl Niggaazzes Wey Fom Uz Cuz Webeawl Sorcerer Muthakaz An Chit"
Yeaah Sumtum Tu Represen Da "bruthaz " In Da Movie,yawl Cudda Hadz "tyrone" Da Sorcerer Homie Stead Ov Wearin Sum Robe An Chit Heawl Cuudda Been Wearin Sum "gold Chainz Wifa Caine" Heawl Bee Mackin Wif Sum Gold Teef An Chit Wif Dem Platform "pimp" Shoez Wif Da Robin Huud Hat-an Chit ,beawl Pakin Wif Da 9 Tu !
- Hahah Ghetta Prowd Sorcerer Gangsta Mutha G!
Yo Ibee Suprized Yawl Didn Notissed Dat Fom Da Movie!

Werd Tu Da Billy,da Webbazturd An Da Joan Of Ark Witegurl!

Da Tru "n.w.p."
(memba Iv Id Done Saye "n.w.p". Iz Juz Anutha Nigga"

the last matrix sucked ass it was gayer than a good charlotte music video it was really corny and i loved the first 2