Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King

WWWWWoooooooooowwwww
I saw Return of the King yesterday....and it is realy GREAT

I won't tell too much for those wo have not seen it yet.
It grabbed me again in this specific way, like always so far when you watch these movies for the first time in the Cinema :dopey:

I felt constantly from one amazement into the other.
It's gonna cost me some money again, as I can not manage to see it just once.
Maybe this weekend again.

I prefer the extended versions. I mean, come on! The Two Towers was HORRIBLE in the cinema edition
Yes, that's a fact........

So, I'll be watching it tomorrow evening with some friends, and I'm happy I will, but I'm not a FFS-AT-LAST-I-WOULD-DIE-IF-IT-TOOK-ANOTHER-TWO-MONTHS guy. Tolkien was nice, and especially The Silmarillion was a wonderful book, but there are many great authors in this world and to me he's one of the good ones - not The One. But I do like him, as I said.

By the way, books are always so much better than movies, imo. My favorite book "The Name Of The Rose" was nothing more than an average movie. But the book is FANTASTIC!;)

Falconspirit said:
Well, in just a few days the last part of this great trilogy will be released, are you looking forward to it? and do tell us what you think of the trilogy in general.:)
I cant wait to see it , ( my precioussss o_O )

Mariner said:
im going this friday :D damn this night was the premiere.... mmmmmmm dunno if they did it in your coutries but here in belgium there was a marathon today. all 3 movies in a row :eek:
yeah, went to see the marathon last year (remember Ralph and Danny??:wave: )was really great.....
And about The Three Kings???
I never seen anything like it.....No movie I have ever seen had this impact on me before...( i feel that way right now cos of the impact....saw it last night...)
It was unbelieveble...brilliant...i have no words for it

Just saw it this eve, and it's a really good one as well! Just try to forget the books for 3,5 hours (in case you've read them of course) and it's a top notch movie, imo far better than the 2nd. And at least not so many dramatic changes like in the second one. Thank whomever that it was no downlet like other trilogies.

I went to a midnight viewing of "Return of the King" Tuesday night and I have to say it kicked my ass. There was some deviation from the book (as those of you who read it will see), but I think there were logical reasons for cutting things out. My ass was sore from sitting for more than 3 1/2 hours and my legs were stiff. The battle scenes from the Fields of Pellenor are friggin' amazing, though. I give it this rating:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

this battle is just great!
rohan.jpg

cav1.jpg

Yes this battle is so good...
I went to see it yesterday night and I really think it was the best of the three. All comes to a real climax with the Minas Tirith Battle. A real must see...

Yes, really good movie, and the best of the lot, pity they had to drag the ending on abit, was abit of a anti climax.

what a load of bollox, it should of been made in norwegian with english sub-titles for a start, those accents...err! St.Patrick wiill be a much better film as gaeilge, colin farell can fuck off!!