The Reunion is a "do it now before it´s too late" thing

monstro

Brazilian Anthrax Website
Mar 26, 2005
South of Heaven
www.anthrax.com.br
From the new website:

Without hesitation, Benante credits his decision to reunite, in a large part, to the recent murder of longtime friend and Anthrax fan and Pantera/Damageplan guitarist Dimebag Darrell. “When Dime was killed, that really changed the way I thought about things. Dealing with that, having to face mortality, it was a very emotional time… They always say that with the bad, comes good — Is it just how life goes, and you’re supposed to meet up with these people again? Does it take a tragedy to bring people back together? I don’t know, but who knows when we’ll have the chance to do this again…”

I guess he was like "damn, i will NEVER see PANTERA again. John Bush is willing to spend some time with Jezebelle... know what? gonna ask Joey and give him a few more bucks this time. my watch is broken, maybe Danny can fix it for free too. and frankie, that kid´s gonna hear from my sista!! yep, gonna do it now, seems like the time."
so there you go....

I AGREE WITH THE TOO LATE THING. WE WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SEE PANTERA LIVE (DIME) IM AN 80S HAIR METAL HEAD SO I LIKE BELLADONNA. BUT I ALSO LIKE BUSH. I PREFER BELLADONNA FOR THE BELLADONNA ALBUMS AND BUSH FOR THE BUSH ALBUMS!!!!THEY'RE BOTH GREAT AT WHAT THEY DO BEST!!!!

i reckon your right.....joey looks half dead in the photos, maybe this is one of the last times they can wheel him out before he needs a colostomy bag on stage with him

dan spitz has clearly been at the " how to impersonate dave navarro" school of dressing..........what a pubic beard