The Safety Fire EP for free!!!!! (Prog/tech/metal content)

lepersmeesa

Badman rudeboy
Apr 10, 2005
London
www.myspace.com
Oh fuck, crap crap crap, crap on a crap cracker! I stopped listening like after a minute on the first song....

... because I fucking LIKED IT! I'm saving the rest for tomorrow cuz it's kinda late now, but I'll definately grab the EP and check it out man and you'll be damned right in thinking I will spread the word.

Downloading now and cheers man! I'll post back =)

man fucking love it, now all my housemates are downloading it....an a few more mates will soon as well
you guys gonna b doing any gigs? wonna check you out live

sash

Almost listened through the whole EP, I think this thread deserves more attention! Really great music, perfect amount of prog mixed with the rest of the music. I'm sort of almost wanting to compare you guys to "Between the Buried and Me" which I LOVE. I was surprised when Spoilage kicked in, that's when I really thought this was "Between the Buried and Me"-ish. There are also parts that sort of remind a little bit of The Fall of Troy... well, those little guitar tap stuff etc atleast :)

Great rhythm parts, lots of power in it, extremely well played. Great solos!

And finally, the vocals... I LOVE most of the clean vocals, ESPECIALLY on "Sections". Kinda disappointed you guys didn't do more of that type of stuff as in the intro of "Sections". The intro of "Sections" reminded me a bit of Devin Townsend (mostly due to the layering of the vocal tracks) and Fear Factory. The screams kinda remind me of Blindside haha, but it works. I would love to hear a bit more versatility in the screams though, but I love that they kinda follow some notes atleast, it's not like some thrash metal scream that is just constant at the same boring pitch.

Fucking awesome, this'll be on my playlist for a while, probably will inspire me a bit too. Let us know when you release something :)

Cheers for the indepth reply man, really appreciate it. All the bands you mentioned are big influences on us and glad you thought of them when you listened to us!

We tend not to overplay the hooks in our songs, and if we do they are brought back in different ways, trying to leave the listener wanting more :heh:

Glad you are enjoying, and would really appreciate it if you send it to anyone you think will enjoy it.

Thanks!

Seriously? All bands I mentioned are influences to you? I'll be damned, Jackpot! :) Surprise surprise, all those bands are influences to me too at some point every once in a while.

Yea you definately made me want more haha, especially that clean vocal riff in the beginning of "Sections" man... shit, that's awesome :) LOVE the atmosphere!

You bet your ass I will spread this around!

cool, I'll check it out. more people should release freebies like this. they'd get a lot more exposure. leave selling stuff for shows and people that like the freebie so much they want the physical product.

Absolutely amazing :headbang:

Just out of curiosity how come "Groove in A" got renamed?

We had been meaning to rename it for quite sometime, but as with most of our tracks we usually stick with the working title, however we felt "groove in a" didn't really feel right.....however, we all still refer to the song the same way.

Really glad you guys are digging it. Cheers!