New The Safety Fire songincluding guest solos from Pin (Sikth) and Martin Goulding

lepersmeesa

Badman rudeboy
Apr 10, 2005
London
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

This is the last song from our latest EP. The track is called Groove in A and features two guest solos. Pin from the band Sikth and Martin Goulding from the band Linear Sphere.

www.myspace.com/thesafetyfire

The solos in order are

Martin Goulding - 5:31-5:53
Myself (Derya Nagle) - 5:53 -6:04
Pin - 6:05-6:27

Our EP is also now available to buy as a download only EP from
http://www.trackseller.com/artistdisplay.php?id=1643

It is only £3 (4 Euros, $6 dollars roughly), so if you are digging please do buy the EP!! We can't sell it through a label as its only 3 tracks, but it is 20 minutes of music!

End of shameless self advertising.

Cheers!

Cheers dude!

Have to thank GuitarHack and DSS3 for providing me with some awesome reamped guitar tracks. A Krank Rev from GH and 5150 from DSS3. I can't remember exactly which songs have which, but there is a mix of the two through out the songs.

Vocals and acoustics done with my AT4040. Drums are electronic kit triggering DFHS. All recorded into Pro Tools through my Mbox using Sonalksis for the majority of my plugs.

The two solos were recorded at each of the guitarists house with Martin's solo using guitar rig 2, and pins solo reamped again, kindly by DSS3.

Any other questions, just ask!

Thanks for the comments

That is a nicely defined and solid mix there. I like the variation in the vocals between clean and strained, works well. I quite like the Kick too. The guitar tone turned out pretty nice there as well, that amp must have been KranKed nice and loud on this track. :p :lol:

Best of luck with the sales.