The 'Saviour' booklet is disgusting

Orion Crystal Ice

Rider of the Astral Fire
Aug 22, 2002
The Road to Purity
y0,

Saviour is one of the best CD's I own but seriously, they should ship the booklet to Iraq if the coalition wants to fend off any oncoming chemical attacks. It's gross. What happened to it? What has it been dipped in?

Does anyone else's booklet reek?

Does anyone else smell CD booklets as much as I do?

:zombie: :puke:

crematory did a smelly CD too. as in a really smelly one, not a shit one. well. you get my point dont you? :confused:

the_good_son141 said:
spray on the new cd the perfume of deer breeding liquids!
I should do that before I go to Finland. That way I maybe manage it to see an elk :D
lol.gif

DragonLady1 said:
At Ikea (u know, this swedisch furniture house) they serve u elks for lunch ehehehe... (not a joke, thats true, I tried it /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif )
!
yuck.gif
Actually I'm a vegetarian *g*. I have one of those sweet, huge, fuzzy and soft elks called "Taggig" /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif
taggig.gif

Orion Crystal Ice said:
y0,

Saviour is one of the best CD's I own but seriously, they should ship the booklet to Iraq if the coalition wants to fend off any oncoming chemical attacks. It's gross. What happened to it? What has it been dipped in?

Does anyone else's booklet reek?

Does anyone else smell CD booklets as much as I do?

:zombie: :puke:

jajajjajaja !!!! :D , thats really funny I want to smell it, but this the hour I dont have it :cry:

hey, duncan, since you wrote that "scratch and snuff", i guess you read the strip "get fuzzy"... i think i saw that sentence on that strip [translated into italian...]

am i right?

Cerulean said:
Oooooooooh please... No offence, but it looks so terribly stupid when Spanish people laugh... For Dutch and German people this actually means "yesyesyeysyeysysyeyesyseyesyeyesyesye" so it's not cool.

hahaha
thats what I also read first, wondering why he's saying yes all the time ;)