The SCIENCE thread

please, it's hard enough for some ppl already - let's not make it even more complicated

a new way of thinking is postmodernism, but it says that nothing can be said about anything, so that's kind of it

fig2q.jpg

not pointing any fingers, but clicking a SCIENCE-topic created by Alwin, you people should know better what you'll get :lol:

I don't mind really, for all the people not interested there's footie-, food-, and starwars threads and all that. Just that I might think twice before sitting down for a cup of coffee with you two, tho :D

Lenore said:
what a brainwanking thread, and i only read a few posts :lol:
you guys really have to prove yourselves things eh !
If you didn't like (or perhaps you do not like) 80s pop music, would you have made a similar post in Mick's 80s pop thread? I don't think so, just plain hypocrisy again. Bashing science is ok, since science isn't cool - way to go!

I understand that it seems that way, but I think it's mainly because not many people here have the knowledge to participate in the discussion. Just as I know only a fraction of the 80s pop recommendations by Mick. Yet, I don't post in his thread something like "80s pop is all bollox". Just let ppl have the threads they like, that's my point really.

there were some interesting posts indeed - but you are right: I should have known the narrow-mindedness would soon take over this thread - somehow I still have hope, strange...

I dont care for science and i dont care about you really but you wont make me believe writing a thread dealing with science in an band's internet forum was just because you wanted to debate on this matters. Dont you have enough friends outside that you'd impress with your rambling? Tell me now, who's the hypocrite here?