Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Hey guys got an inside scoop of sorts.
I hear through the grape vine that Scott Jewcifer Iann has been in contact with ROB Caggiano and has been sort of asked in his interest in returning to ANTHRAX. Now I hope Rob has some integrity ( I hope he does ) and will refuse where as SCOTT has none and should fucking choke on his motza bread. Someone should contact Spitz and let him know Scott is doing this behind his back. I am waiting for the end. I hope it comes soon...

Buzzard said:
I hear through the grape vine that Scott Jewcifer Iann has been in contact with ROB Caggiano and has been sort of asked in his interest in returning to ANTHRAX. Now I hope Rob has some integrity ( I hope he does ) and will refuse where as SCOTT has none and should fucking choke on his motza bread. Someone should contact Spitz and let him know Scott is doing this behind his back. I am waiting for the end. I hope it comes soon...

Jewcifer, that is my new favorite word. Thank you Billy!:headbang:

Buzzard said:
I hear through the grape vine that Scott Jewcifer Iann has been in contact with ROB Caggiano and has been sort of asked in his interest in returning to ANTHRAX.

No fucking wonder.

Buzzard said:
I am waiting for the end. I hope it comes soon...

Much like your career which seems to have ended years ago. Billy, you have a great voice and have released some great albums but goddamn you're a little shit-throwing baby. Let Anthrax do whatever they're gonna do. You sound like a lover scorned. Get off the computer and back into the studio and put out another album. The last one, the one you put online for free....well, let's just say I'm glad I didn't pay for it.

Slag666 said:
Much like your career which seems to have ended years ago. Billy, you have a great voice and have released some great albums but goddamn you're a little shit-throwing baby. Let Anthrax do whatever they're gonna do. You sound like a lover scorned. Get off the computer and back into the studio and put out another album. The last one, the one you put online for free....well, let's just say I'm glad I didn't pay for it.

I'll go into the studio when I feel like it. I do music for fun.
Go hang out at the SHIT-THRAX board bitch. No one will miss you here.
My carreer is CERTIFIED!!! Like all legends.

i dont understand people who come to BILLY'S BOARD to complain about him saying whatever he wants on HIS BOARD!!

it would be one thing if he was going to Anthrax's board to say all this, but he's not. he's keeping it here.
if an Anthrax fan [which i am] has a problem with it, the simplest solution would be to avoid the topics that concern Anthrax or to avoid the site, all together.

Billy isnt in the wrong here. he's free to say whatever he wants, as long as he doesnt advocate violence against them, which he hasnt.
he's just expressing himself in a forum created for him.
he's done NOTHING wrong.

Slag666 said:

I don't give a shit what anyone says...Rebel is great album...it's got great production quality...excellent thick, crunchy guitar tones...popping drums...Billy's voice is at its best...and it's fun.

Some may disagree but I think Rebel and Dictated Aggression are Billy's finest work.

Milano rocks! Jim Bob rules! Go Billy...fuck those Anthrax wannabe pussies!

I love rebel. Especially Ass-ghanistan and Makin' Friends is Fun. Makin' Friends is Fun mentions Daisy cutters, I was lucky enough to get to be on a drop of one of those in Afghanistan, it was nice.

SueNC said:
i dont understand people who come to BILLY'S BOARD to complain about him saying whatever he wants on HIS BOARD!!

it would be one thing if he was going to Anthrax's board to say all this, but he's not. he's keeping it here.
if an Anthrax fan [which i am] has a problem with it, the simplest solution would be to avoid the topics that concern Anthrax or to avoid the site, all together.

Billy isnt in the wrong here. he's free to say whatever he wants, as long as he doesnt advocate violence against them, which he hasnt.
he's just expressing himself in a forum created for him.
he's done NOTHING wrong.

I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact, i have said it before, but they still keep coming.

There's a lot of bands out there that i hate, but i don't go into their message boards and talk shit. I guess it's because i have a life.

Joan of Arc said:
I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact, i have said it before, but they still keep coming.

There's a lot of bands out there that i hate, but i don't go into their message boards and talk shit. I guess it's because i have a life.

I agree on all accounts!

Except that the best smack would be to release a new and fresh killer album, instead of the old regurgitated crap that Anthrax has been releasing.

The reson Billy does not go to the Anthrax boards is because he was banned from them. <--- I didn't say that to start an argument I am just clarifying for some people. Peace, love, all that shit. G'night.

Buzzard said:
I'll go into the studio when I feel like it. I do music for fun.
Go hang out at the SHIT-THRAX board bitch. No one will miss you here.
My carreer is CERTIFIED!!! Like all legends.
lmfao.gif

Sorry, that's just too priceless to pass up.....

I'm gonna have to sig that last line.

Buzzard said:
You are so lame that I am going to have to ban you for being a douche...
No better use for a douche than to put a big, fat pussy like you in it's place....

Status
Not open for further replies.