Once again..ANTHRAX lie!!!

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Rob Caggiano has confirmed he has no intention of rejoining ANTHRAX stating the following "Those guys are a bunch of clowns". This contradicts earlier claims by Scott "Jewcifer" Ian and Charlene Bitchante that Rob has rejoined the band.

Buzzard...
Are you still friends With Scott?? After the MOD show in San Francisco @ the PoundSF we talked about S.O.D.

Rob Caggiano has confirmed he has no intention of rejoining ANTHRAX stating the following "Those guys are a bunch of clowns". This contradicts earlier claims by Scott "Jewcifer" Ian and Charlene Bitchante that Rob has rejoined the band.

What's the source of this confirmation?

What a fucking waaste....not you billy. them.

that whole saga is just a fucking diaster, you get chances to do the right thing for your fans and they just fuck it up.

i've been off listening to metal out of europe for the past several months now anyway.

i think im gonna go find your whigger video for a good laugh for this weekend.

I respect you a lot Billy, but I don't understand why all this angry with Anthrax, just live your life and let them live man!

Let me explain. I have Honor, Integrity,Loyalty and Kindness in me and they took advantage of them so while I'll live my life I will also take the time to remind them they are scumbags every step of the way...

I think it might be Tarja from Nightwish, as Anthrax is just as big a joke as them, turning their singer search into a big, secretive circus.

As far as Bush goes, I hope he demanded a ton of money to come back, but other than the backstabbing, the two guys in Anthrax never said anything bad.

Okay, I'm ready to catch some more shit for this, but here goes...

Uh...who cares?! No matter who sings, they'll still suck and disappoint their fans.

Why would there be so much talk for so long about finding a singer for a band that no one but a handful of ancient fans could possibly care about?