ROB CAGGIANO...

No, Scott and Charlie said he was rejoining in a CDC chat and you stated that you had spoken to Rob and he laughed and called them clowns.

So you said he wasn't joining but now he is joining.

Isn't the whole thing rather circus-like? This just seems to go on and on and on. How could anyone who was ever a fan still be interested?

No, Scott and Charlie said he was rejoining in a CDC chat and you stated that you had spoken to Rob and he laughed and called them clowns.

So you said he wasn't joining but now he is joining.

Well, When I was in Brooklyn at the metalfest where rob was supposed to play a couple of his friends said Rob called the ANTHRAX guys clowns.
Read his interview I think he says it there as well..

I actually heard it first somewhere else.
Anthrax did stab Rob in the back and he did spoke the truth about whole thing (he was given much shit by Scott and especially Charlie afterwards) and he went back under certain conditions. But he's back indeed, which is a good thing for them. Paul Crook was the best lead guitarist for Anthrax anyway, but Caggiano still pisses all over the cuckoo clock boy Dan Shitz.

Anthrax did stab Rob in the back and he did spoke the truth about whole thing (he was given much shit by Scott and especially Charlie afterwards) and he went back under certain conditions. But he's back indeed, which is a good thing for them. Paul Crook was the best lead guitarist for Anthrax anyway, but Caggiano still pisses all over the cuckoo clock boy Dan Shitz.

Well I disagree that Caggiano pisses on Spitz and his solos. I slept through many solos on WCFYA. Aside from that, I am sure we will be listening to a Taylored Anthrax. I wonder if there will be room for solos!:lol:

Well, When I was in Brooklyn at the metalfest where rob was supposed to play a couple of his friends said Rob called the ANTHRAX guys clowns.
Read his interview I think he says it there as well..

:lol: Dear Lord.
Dude, take this anyway you want but much like Mustaine bitching about Meallica, you need to get the fuck over it or you will forever be in those guy's shadow.

I'm sure you're a good guy and all but seriously, you sound like a jilted exgirlfriend.