A great opinion piece...

I like both... Hagar and Dave, Some hagar songs suck ass, Some dave songs sucks ass, So there you have it, But after you look at it, I'm an Armored Saint fan. Make any sense? I got the japanese version of Symbol Of Salvation.

Seriously, the band made the right decision when they kicked out the old singer and picked up John in the early 90's. He was a much better singer, and the songs were far superior, though old school fans had a hard time with the change. I don't know why they went back with their whiney old singer, only to release multiple greatest hits compilations, have band members appear on reality shows, and live off past glory.

Wait, we were talking about Motley Crue, right? :lol:

oh, I love the McRib. I used to love Van Halen, their old music is great. But Eddie is such a dick these days that I'm disgusted by the fact that I once thought he was great.

Karina_666 said:
oh, I love the McRib. I used to love Van Halen, their old music is great. But Eddie is such a dick these days that I'm disgusted by the fact that I once thought he was great.

The Mcrib is nasty as hell. Processed meat, morphed to look like actual rib bones. I think I'll pass and go listen to my Van Halen records!!!!

Everyone knows VanHalen 3 was far superior to all the previous recordings. Yes that was a joke before you flame out. LOL....

ThraxEm said:
Everyone knows VanHalen 3 was far superior to all the previous recordings. Yes that was a joke before you flame out. LOL....
Am I the only one that liked VH3?:(

What about white castle? To me it's like being a woman with an abusive man, you always say it will be differant this time, but it never is.

whitey131 said:
What about white castle? To me it's like being a woman with an abusive man, you always say it will be differant this time, but it never is.

that is the most accurate analogy I have ever heard regarding White Castle. That stuff is the worst shit known to mankind. This guy I know actually told me, convincingly that the meat came from a Llama.

Karina_666 said:
that is the most accurate analogy I have ever heard regarding White Castle. That stuff is the worst shit known to mankind. This guy I know actually told me, convincingly that the meat came from a Llama.

you should try WHATABURGER..they'll make it just the way you like it:) :)