ok here are my new ANTHRAX predictions..

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
1. Either joey belladonna is playing a agame with us and Anthrax have this record done and are waiting to release it.

or..

2. They realize that they had enough of Joey, they have obviously had enough of Spitz. (If you remember I broke the news that they contacted Paul Crook and Rob caggiano to come out on the road and they both turned it down Oh yeah, that was done behind Dannys back..)
Now they have Ripper Owens in the studio doing vocals .... and once again fuck over John Bush...

3. If Bush and Caggiano come back, it shows how lame they really are for being a bunch of spineless wimps and not fighting for the respect that they both earned. After all, Bush and Caggiano saved that band...

But alas, I think it will be. RIPPER and CAGGIANO or that metal mike guy on guitar...
What do you ANTHRAX fans boys think???.. oh yeah, I owe you an "I told you so" wwwwwwwwaaaaahhhhhhh.... joey quit...:OMG: ..

I was never very thrilled about the reunion thing, saw them once on the tour and it was pretty good though. I´m not gonna loose any sleep over this. There are enough drama-queens for that.

Ripper eh? I´d like to hear his take on Thrax but he´s no Bush. We´ll see.

As an Anthrax fanboy (your words, not mine), I'm hoping for the obvious, John comes back. Not so concerned with the lead guitar spot. Caggiano or Spitz.
I admit that bringing a new vocalist (Ripper or whoever) would convert the whole thing in a bit of a celebrity karaoke band.

Take care Billy, hope to see you in Europe sometime soon.

I think Scott already has a deal with VH1 or MTV in his pocket for a new reality-tv show. Just like Cockstar Supernova. It'll be called State of Despairia and Scott will get to act cool on tv and pretend to be a living legend. Then the winner gets a shitty deal and the privilege of being the band's bitch...

Woo ooo :D

I think Scott already has a deal with VH1 or MTV in his pocket for a new reality-tv show. Just like Cockstar Supernova. It'll be called State of Despairia and Scott will get to act cool on tv and pretend to be a living legend. Then the winner gets a shitty deal and the privilege of being the band's bitch...

i think this is closest to the truth.

I'll bet there is some truth to that.

My take on it all is that I don't give a flying fuck for two reasons...1) I don't give a flying fuck...2) Anthrax has always sucked no matter the singer or guitarist.

IMO, of course.

Anthrax will eventually break up, or at minimum be in limbo, Scott will go off and do his "celebrity rockstar" thing, Charlie will stay at home, and Frankie will go back to Helmet and John will still be doing voice over work

Bill, What Does Charlie Bitch about specificly ? Is he Pussy whipped ? Hates To Tour?

faggott.gif

I think when he says Ripper Owens he doesn't really mean it, he's the little metal whore! But I love his singing, so should he sing on the next Anthrax record it will be good but a comedy!