The Serpent's Kiss

Yeah, Symphony X's version is still pretty solid, but I think I like the Theocracy one better, too, it's sort of weird how that turned out, but if anything, it'll help get Theocracy get noticed by Symphony X fans, maybe, so it couldn't be bad. I think that Systematic Chaos is going to destroy Paradise Lost though, I've got the whole album now (Still buying the Special Edition though, first day!) and it's amazing.
This is a great summer for metal

I'll be the first to say: OMG RIP OFF!
Hehe, probably not actually. Unfortunately they've probably never heard of Theocracy. Surely that will change in the future. Theocracy's song is better anyway.

Speaking of Dream Theater : have u seen the studio video for Dream Theater doing - Dark Eternal Night at www.youtube.com ? ...it's awesome ! ...A monster song! I'll be getting the special edition when it comes out on June 5th.

I'm definitely looking foward to the Symph X album 'Paradise Lost, but i'm more looking foward to the DT cd Systematic Chaos and of course the new Theocracy cd!

Believe it or not, they have heard of us and Romeo has our album. I talk to him every so often about studio stuff, but I haven't been able to get ahold of him recently. I'm sure he didn't remember it was our title, though; I'd bet it was one of those subconcious things if anything. :)

Yeah Matt, I remember you mentioned you talked to Romeo every once in a while. That's awesome.

As far as the DT and Symphony X albums, I'm actually looking more forward to Symphony X this time. CM and TDEN from Dream Theater were not that great at all in my opinion, so hopefully the rest of the album will be different, and I've heard it is, so we'll see. But yeah, judging from those 30 second clips from Paradise Lost, I can't wait for that one!

Sean