The Setlist for the UK tour???

SKUMDAWG

Scouse Metal God
Aug 14, 2002
Liverpool, England
www.myspace.com
I cant wait to go see Anthrax with Motorhead.
The last time I saw Anthrax was in 1990 when I was 11 at wembley arena supporting Iron Maiden.

If theres anybody else going to any of the UK shows with motorhead, which Belladonna Era songs would you like John Bush to sing?
Personally, I'd fucking love to hear In My World and Keep It In The Family!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody have any setlists from when they supported Preist this year? What did they play?

Cheers!

Among the Living
Fueled
Got the Time
Room 4 1 More
Inside Out
Superhero (from the forthcoming album)
Caught In A Mosh
Antisocial
Bring the Noise
Only

this is the basic "opening" set. Don't expect it to vary much, although maybe they'll play one more new one. Plus, a song like Fueled or Antisocial or Among may get dropped for I Am the Law, Indians, or In My World. We'll see.

I just want 2 know what Johns gonna sound like singing the Joey stuff. Its totally different to his style and I havent heard any recent live performances so I have no idea!!

Hopefully the set will be fairly long seeing as the show starts at 5 or 6 i think. I wanna c them do as much from Among as poss as its really the best Belladonna album.

WOOOO, Today I got hold of a bootleg tape of a Thrax gig in london's camden underworld on the White Noise tour.
John Bush versions of Caught In A Mosh, Got The time, A.I.R., N.F.L., Keep It In The Family, In My World, Anti Social, Bring The Noise and I Am The Law are fucking amazing.

Thanks for the setlists, they give a little expectaton of what they might play on the motorhead tour!
Cant wait to hear Fueled!!!!!!!!
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

hey skumdawg: i first saw anthrax at wembley (maiden gig) when i was 11 too!
funny coincidence!!!

and i was at that camden gig, met the guys before the soundcheck. signed all my stuff and got me in for free!

Originally posted by SKUMDAWG
WOOOO, Today I got hold of a bootleg tape of a Thrax gig in london's camden underworld on the White Noise tour.
John Bush versions of Caught In A Mosh, Got The time, A.I.R., N.F.L., Keep It In The Family, In My World, Anti Social, Bring The Noise and I Am The Law are fucking amazing.

Thanks for the setlists, they give a little expectaton of what they might play on the motorhead tour!
Cant wait to hear Fueled!!!!!!!!
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Nice name mang!

Cheerz!

AugDawg