Anthrax UK tour 2003

Originally posted by muppet_pastor
I'll be where ever the beer and hte metal takes me, as long as I havent broekn my neck! oh and i need to catch the last train/bus back to edinburgh.

Then the Cathouse could still be possible - last bus leaves Glasgow Buchanan Street at 3am, gets you into Edinburgh an hour later.

(Just need to watch your ale consumption so you dont miss it, next one isn't til 5.30 or 6am!!!!)

wahahahhaha, pints on me! no chance, maybe a couple yeah! You know what? I cant find my anthrax t-shirts?! im so fucking pissed off! Im gonna buy one at the gig.

The solid if fucking cool, i went there b4 the motorhead, it was fuckin weird to go into a pub and hear "sects" and "i am the law" playing. i work round the corner so it will be a half day at work straight round to The Solid...

Yeeha!! Can't wait, either. Astoria for me.

Motorhead (*snooze*)
Priest (*guffaw/puke* Why don't they just play lead all the time? The riffs and words suck dick)
Manowar (*HAIL!!* Bloody hilarious. The kings of all that is cheesy metal)

Yeah, those pentagram shirts rock. I hate it when you just get shirts with the album cover all over them. I much prefer when folks design something for a T-SHIRT, ya know? Like a tasteful, cool logo and some words, or just a bit of the cover. We'll see.

This gig at the barras is gonna be feckin sweet. Solid for a few jars, sweat it out in the pit, then get pished again at the catty. Lets just hope plenty of thrax gets played in the catty and not the last song upstairs as what usually happens. Lets hope the sound is louder than the armadillo this time.

i saw anthrax at the amrmadillo as well so iv got a bone to pick with rock steady too whos the english support?
i cant go anywhere after the gig its my sisters birthday on the 8th and im only 15 so beer and all other alcohol is off...shit
if a little dude in an iron maiden t shirt comes up to you and asks if youl buy him a beer please do it and im no "mini mosher" im gonna be fuckin people up in the pit too. rock on

Kaiyan did you get the Stomp shirt outta Dogg or whatever the fuckers called in Glasgow? If so Ditto.....Sod it we'll be the two best looking fuckers in the place. Enjoy the gig bud, i'll probably slam into you at some point...

Hi everybody! I just got my tickets to see Anthrax in Glasgow!!. Is the Cathouse very far? By the way, I live in Edinburgh now but I don't know many places with this sort of music: Pantera, Sepultura, NIN, Fear Factory, ... apart from The Mission. Where else can I go?Cheers!!

GREAT choice in taste!! I love pantera, sepultura, FF! rupestre!
The cathouse is just outside glasgow central train station, how you getting in? Its about 20 min from the barras though where Anthrax are playing.

Jockthrax, nope, went for the wrecking ball one with the Stomp442 track lists at the back. I liked the other one too, but thought I would go for the black colour! Im sure I`ll bump into you too mate!

I am def getting one of those pentagram shirts they look great, its sleevless though and im a kinda skinny bugger so its gonna look weird!

Armored Thrax said:
ENJOY THE SHOWS..........YOU BASTARDS!!!!

if a report isn't filed with the board the day after the show then you are officially banned!!!!

Well.... I'll report anything I remember. Just wangled the day off work so I'll be in the Solid from mid-afternoon. (Might migrate to O'Henrys for a while if the Solid gets packed though.)

Incidentally, I'll be sporting my "MON THE ANTHRAX" T-Shirt (as promised after the last gig) and would like to point out that any donations (in alcohol form, natch!) to the Alcohol appreciation Society (ie ME!) will be gratefully accepted (Ahem.)

Oh, and someone BETTER shout "Mon the Anthrax!!!!" at the concert or I'm gonna be disappointed.

Anyhoo....