Anthrax UK tour 2003

I would agree Sara Anthrax were fantastic in October and I can't wait till March 11 either!!!

Who the hell is supporting them though? Anybody know?

PS Motorhead are NOT boring.

YEAH!! solid rock cafe in hope st!! next to central station! or rufus t fireflys again in hope street 5 minutes from solid rock. I`m fucking excited about seeing anthrax! 7th march!!! Its my birthday on the 6th, but im celebrating on the 7th!

whos the support? who gives a mighty fuck! ANTHRAX ALL THE WAY!

the barrowlands is not that close! its about 20 min walk but its a straight walk to it! follow the crowd man! But those are the main 2 rock pubs to go to! There is another solid in byres road, but thats further from the barrowlands. Anyways, its dead easy, everyone knows where the barrowlands is, and if not just jump onto the bar and shout KAIYAN YOU HERE TAKE ME TO THE FUCKING GIG!

I'm going to the Glasgow gig as well. The support was meant to be from local bands Mendeed and Godplayer but Godplayer got taken off the bill because some signed band from England paid to get on the bill, this really sucks as Godplayer are one of the best unsigned bands in Britain. The other band Mendeed are still playing but they are utter shit, plus their mates were talking shit about Anthrax on their message board. I'll be in the pit as usual. The last time Anthrax did a headline gig in Glasgow I dislocated my left hip so I'm going to see if I can fuck up my right hip so that I've got a matching pair.

Mwah ha ha. Anthrax in Glasgow, outstanding.

I hear Rock Steady are doing the security as well. Good. got a score to settle from the gig in the Armadildo.

Anyways chaps, I trust most of you will be coming along to the Cathouse after the gig? Lets face it SOLID - ANTHRAX - CATHOUSE, what a fucking classic night out. (I'll be disappointed in anyone who doesnt do all of them.)