The setlist (opening for Rob Zombie)

I don't even think of these songs as cover songs because anthrax made them all so different, definitely their own style. They didn't just play it like the original. I've only heard the original Got the Time once and it's like a completely different song than Anthrax' version.

I love it everytime the do Bring the Noize. It's a great song and it gets the crowd jumping. :Smokin:

xentrix said:
In fairness, I'd like to think the fans would mosh to EVERY song.
Not in the United States of America. We only mosh to Rap-Metal in this country 'cause hip-hop and nu-metal are the bomb, yo!:Smokin:

xentrix said:
They should still take Bring the Noise out back, and like Shep, shoot it dead dead dead. It's served it's purpose. Now lets end with In My World or One Man Stands (though preferably Only).
ONE MAN STANDS!!!!!:headbang:

xentrix said:
In fairness, I'd like to think the fans would mosh to EVERY song.

They should still take Bring the Noise out back, and like Shep, shoot it dead dead dead. It's served it's purpose. Now lets end with In My World or One Man Stands (though preferably Only).

Unfortunately, no, they don't mosh to everything. They could play a song like "One Man Stands" and people like you, most of the message board, and I would love it, but most of the crowd would stand still. (A Thousand Men Stand.) I remember the guys saying they thought the reaction to "Belly of the Beast" opening night last year in Detroit was pretty poor, and that song was a single. I can only imagine how little people would react to a more obscure song.