The Sins Of Thy Beloved

Magrathean

worldbuilder
Oct 14, 2005
Faculty of Science
s1.zetaboards.com
I posted this on another board, but i suppose bringing it to the general discussion board on UM will get more people to it.

So, my post:

What happened to The Sins Of Thy Beloved? After "Perpetual desolation" and a supposed 2001 live album, they totally disappeared. Their official site (www.tsotb.com) doesn't exist anymore, and i can't seem to find anything post-2001 on the internet (except for a couple of sites that date "Perpetual desolation" 2002). Does anyone know what's the deal with this band (if it even exists anymore)?

Thank you.

No offense but they sucked. Directionless songs,crappy female vocals. Everything about them was 3rd rate.

Check out the first 2 Theatre of Tragedy cds hearing how it's done.

www.napalmrecords.com works for me too. It's when i click on TSOTB's name that it shows the error page.

Greys: I own everything by TOT from their 1993 "Lament of the perishing roses" demo to their 2000 "Aégis". I know that TOT used to be an amazing band, but i like pre-Desolation TSOTB too, and "TSOTB sucks, go listen to TOT" is completely out of place in this thread in particular.