The SKULL giveaway has started!

Darkofeden

12 Kermit the Frogs in a Denny's parking lot
Aug 10, 2009
New Hampshire
To save time, I'm just going to copy and paste what I already wrote.

From now (12AM Monday, April 29th) until 12AM Monday, May 13th all you have to do to enter to win a FREE copy of Skull is email fyevilegiveaways@gmail.com from your valid email with your FULL NAME. If you win, I will email you with further instructions.

On Monday, May 13th I’ll get everyone’s name entered into a random name generator and I’ll pick TWO different names who will win!

The contest is open to North America, South America, and Europe.

So, get entered and tell all your friends. Post about it everywhere, and know you do NOT need a tumblr page to enter, you just need to email your valid information.
Good luck, everyone!

So yeah, just email with your name with your actual email and then I'll email back asking for the rest of your info. I hope you guys enter, had the first entry a few minutes ago, so I'm excited.

If you win do you receive the copy before the album's release date?

I've already pre-ordered my copy from Earache so if not, there's not a lot of point in me entering!

I'll just wait for my pre-order to arrive. Earache are usually very good with dispatching them asap.

If I hadn't already bought the album I'd be all over this though... (but would also probably end up with two copies if I won)

Contest is now over!
24 people entered, and now I just figure out who won and I'll be announcing that SOON.
I'll be making a new thread on who won sometime soon