Cool things and cool giveaways.

Darkofeden

12 Kermit the Frogs in a Denny's parking lot
Aug 10, 2009
New Hampshire
A friend and I are currently working on a music review website that'll be up soon so I contacted Digby (The director of Earache) about reviewing Skull and doing a really cool giveaway of two copies of the album on my Evile tumblr page.

Long story short, starting on Monday, April 29th going through Sunday, May 12th the contest to win a copy of Skull will be going on. And sometime between then i'll be posting a review of Skull.

I won't say too much about the album beforehand but I will say, I think they finally made an album that's just purely Evile.

Here's where it'll take place,
www.fuckyeahevile.tumblr.com
I hope you guys participate!

How do I enter said contest?

I haven't completely finished setting it up yet, but I think i'm gonna have it so you enter via emailing a separate email address your entry. And the entry will probably be just your shipping address.

I was thinking of doing a "why do you deserve it?" thing, but i'm too biased sometimes. Rather do it by just picking a name out of a hat.

I think it should definitely be earned rather than just be won by luck. Have the contestants do something so they make an effort to win. Just my opinion though.

I would absolutely LOVE to do that, but I honestly have to really think about the amount of people who will really enter. Plus, like I said, sometimes I get a little biased so picking out of a hat is probably the best idea.

I'm fairly certain a good amount will enter, but i'm not sure how super into it they'll be.

I'll probably enter. A hundred times. :lol:

"Hm, I just received 183 emails. Keenan. Meenan. Zeenan. Leenan. Yeena- wait a minute...."
:lol:

Eh, I've ordered it so I don't care about getting a free copy. Unless you need extra people just to make up the numbers!

I would love high numbers, but anyone that enters is seriously considered so I dunno. I'm pretty sure I know a few people who are also gonna do it regardless of them already buying a copy