Evile Announce Album Title, Artwork and Release Date

I would have done, but I guess I'm trying to save money. What with moving to Aus' and all, but I'm glad I got the vinyl. I know I'll enjoy it when I get to sit down with it.

EDIT: We should get the regulars from the official Evile forum in the credits :zombie:

I agree Podgie!

Me, Kaspr, Dave, Snyde, you (Podgie) , Thatguy, Thatonedude.....

Is that everyone? :lol:

I don't think I'll be making any pre-orders until a few weeks if I'm lucky. But I definitely will be getting this album. Words of the Dead, Outsider and Skull interest me, plus I'm curious about the intro itself...

We should get the regulars from the official Evile forum in the credits :zombie:

I wouldn't recommend that per se, wouldn't seem right. However, if that happened, that would be pretty awesome. :D

I approve of this :D You can add zerostatic, I-TEND-TO-DIE, uh... AMD? :lol:

:lol: The sad thing is that AMD IS a regular, so...

I'm glad you have done it too, Keenan. I was hoping it didn't look like a desperate attempt at seeking attention!
Have you (and anyone else) put your actual name for the credit or your forum username?

I'm glad you have done it too, Keenan. I was hoping it didn't look like a desperate attempt at seeking attention!
Have you (and anyone else) put your actual name for the credit or your forum username?

Well, my username is my actual name sooo.... Both. :lol:

Hah well there ya go; I had no idea. Honestly never heard of anyone with that name...except for a DOS computer game I played back in the late 90's...
That's cool to have a name that works well as a username haha

So the acclaimed Joel McIver has stated that he thought "Skull" was the best UK thrash album ever. I have a massive amount of respect for Joel and I usually take his opinions to heart, but I can't help the feeling that I'm going to end up butting heads with him on that one. I'm sure the album is amazing, but best UK thrash release ever left me a bit puzzled... even for someone as well renowned as him, that is a really monstrous statement. I'm starting to worry that him saying that is going to raise my expectations too much and I'll end up being disappointed with it.

Again, judgment reserved etc. etc. I'd like to think that I'm on good enough terms with Evile for the lads to not take it personally in the event that I didn't like it hahaha.

I think it could be... Of course there's been some superb UK thrash albums over the years, but we haven't heard it yet either. As you say, judgement reserved etc. but still, it's been thrown out there for a reason, it must be a bloody good album - so why not the best?!

I think of it like this, Enter The Grave was great, but it wasn't a great. The Skull sample we've heard has raised the bar for me for Evile though, I think they might have laid down a really impressive album, and the build up is definitely the most excited I've been about an Evile release since Enter The Grave. Just hope it meets my expectations too! :loco:

Ever? Wow. That's a huge statement. Can't wait to hear it.

Any chance you guys could release the album..... Tomorrow instead? :lol:

It's just that though - best UK thrash album ever. Those words have really made me a bit confused on how to approach this album now, I'm unsure if I'll be able to listen to it without expecting that much of it. WHich, with all due respect, would almost certainly result in disappointment as I'm still yet to come across UK thrash that surpasses the likes of The Force and Demon Preacher.

well why don't you just take it for what it is....... one persons opinion.

Don't really see why it should change your expectations for it, you don't strike me as a guy too easily swayed by other people.....

get the sand out of your vagina.... haha.

Dammit Cartman! :lol:

Naw, maybe I was just tired. I'm not feeling it so much this morning, though I am very very very very VERY curious as to why he thinks it's the best UK thrash album ever. Maybe it is, I wouldn't know because I haven't heard it... that's... wait, is it bad that I want an album solely so I can review it? Someone fetch me my ether, I'm feeling faint.