Evile Announce Album Title, Artwork and Release Date

"As for 'Long Live New Flesh' - I was familiar with the title from Videodrome, so I was inclined to think it had something to do with breaking down some form of mind-control, which does kind of fit with the lyrics. But I'm really not sure at all!"

the title is from videodrome, but thats where it ends. keep trying.....

i think the first person to get it correct should win something, maybe a romantic meal for two with ben.

the title is from videodrome, but thats where it ends.

Thought so. I think I allowed myself to be mislead by the title, and the few lines which would have loosely connected the plot of the movie to the song. Anyway, I've read back over the lyrics and listened to the song a couple more times but I really can't come up with anything solid enough to suggest.

That, and I'm not sure I'd actually want to go on a romantic meal for two with Ben. :lol:

I still haven't seen Videodrome, despite Matt, all of Gama Bomb and Verm repeatedly telling me to do so.

Don' be mistaken Matt, I wasn't implying that you should make everything painflly obvious from the get go - fuck no, as you say there's no fun in that - but this really is a new one. Like you say, a skull for art would be delving into the obvious and slightly insulting. But once again, I'll wait for the rest before I pass judgment. I'm a (kind of) fair man. A massive round of applause for actually, y'know... trying to make people think about it. That's rare.

I know, I was joking. :lol:

I'm curious to see what the song titles are. Does anyone else see how the red part of the album cover under all the concrete looking stuff looks like the cover for Enter the Grave? Or is that just me?

Look at it upside down, it IS the hell demo.

sunglasses-shock.gif

My god...

Yeah, it looks more like a section from the bottom of the Enter The Grave cover than Hell... but yeah, I can't see how it can be either. Similar colours/shapes though.

And Matt, you do know that because of you saying it is on here everyone on the internet now thinks it's the Hell demo behind there? :lol: