Evile Announce Album Title, Artwork and Release Date

haha. it isn't really.

rampage-jackson-breaks-door-o.gif

FFFFFFFFFFFFF-

So my friend sent me the track names of the album, he hasn't replied where he got them from so just wondering if they have been released yet, and if they are real, should I post them? Are they supposed to be secret still?

I doubt it, he can't speak english very well (neither can I obviously) and they are not very "simple" names to come up with our limited vocabulary, anyway I'll just post them and they can be erased if they need to be:

1. Underworld
2. Skull
3. The Naked Sun
4. Head of the Demon
5. Tomb
6. Words of the Dead
7. Outsider
8. What You Become
9. New Truth Old Lies

He must've gotten them from some website, and I understand today it's a day where you all make pranks right? So that could be it.

You never know with things like this, it could be the right track listing which has just been 'leaked' somehow, or it could just be made up for whatever reason, I don't know if any of the guys will confirm it for you on here or not though!

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, cool titles if they are legit though :lol:

EDIT: The tracks are up on the band's metal archives page too, and it also mentions iTunes edition comes with the bonus track "A Sinister Call".

Just see if any of them fit with the facebook pics with the working titles.

Anyway, if those are the titles, its not too hard to notice a pattern/common theme of dead stuff.

I doubt it, he can't speak english very well (neither can I obviously) and they are not very "simple" names to come up with our limited vocabulary, anyway I'll just post them and they can be erased if they need to be:

1. Underworld
2. Skull
3. The Naked Sun
4. Head of the Demon
5. Tomb
6. Words of the Dead
7. Outsider
8. What You Become
9. New Truth Old Lies

He must've gotten them from some website, and I understand today it's a day where you all make pranks right? So that could be it.

I saw it on Wikipedia (obviously not the most reliable source) on Sunday.

You never know with things like this, it could be the right track listing which has just been 'leaked' somehow, or it could just be made up for whatever reason, I don't know if any of the guys will confirm it for you on here or not though!

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, cool titles if they are legit though :lol:

EDIT: The tracks are up on the band's metal archives page too, and it also mentions iTunes edition comes with the bonus track "A Sinister Call".

The person behind posting them on Wikipedia AND on Metal-Archives is me. I found them on the Japanese Amazon website, so they're legitimate, plus Matt just said they were.
ANYWAYS,
I just bought the $30 T-shirt/CD combo. I love the title, art and track titles.

It's very minimalistic, I think that's kind of what's endearing me to Skull at this point. Everything's got a very stripped-down approach instead of the let's-spread-out-our-elbows shenanigans of the last two albums, which makes it feel a bit fresher.

I'm more and more intrigued by this by the day.

Wow. They were real. Consider the crow eaten. :lol:

Outsider? Playing too much Dishonored, Matt? :p

I placed orders on the red vinyl and the "Name in the credits!" edition. Yeah it was alot of money, so what?