The smell of old peoples homes

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
What is the magic ingredient to make them all smell exactly the same? I dont even know what it is - is it the old people themselves or some secret stuff that theyve all got stashed and fermenting under the stairs?

Everyone's house smells like something decaying desperately covered over by some variation of synthetic fruitorflower pretroleum pesticide scented stench.

Everyone's but mine. seriously. All you can smell in my house is coffee at intervals.

raging%20grannies.jpg

my dying groom said:

:D

My granny brought me up so even if she was smelling like rancid tuna mixed with pickled gherkins and dog vomit, I'd kill everyone who said anything wrong about her. :worship:

I think they smell of 67 year old 3 peice suits and carpet from 1903 that has turned into lino due to the slop that has dropped into the carpet and turned into a thin crust of scouse thats turned rock hard and set to look like lino, also they keep fur coats that were passed down from their grandparents which they keep in the wardrobe and let the wild life nest in :) you cant wack a good grannie smell.. have you ever dared to look under the toilet seats :yuk:

:ill:

I think it's the buss pass mixed with forgotten cheddar and funny towels of the age