• Total voters

Judge gsz

Oct 12, 2001
Hoeselt, BELGIUM
www.geocities.com
smiths3b.jpg

press_todt_09_big.jpg

breaklose said:
i vote the young living plant. i like your avatar judge gsz, thats taken from maniac mansion isnt it.
Yeah, it comes from Day Of The Tentacle wich is sort of a sequel to the Manic Mansion games, with some of the same characters. I really liked that sort of games back then (Monkey Island, Simon the Sorceror...). I still do, it's a petty they don't make 'em anymore...

cedarbreed said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh too bad, any The Smiths songs to recommend ?

Loads, but i can name a few: panic, bigmouth strikes again, there is a light that never goes out, the headmaster ritual, last night i dreamt somebody loved me.

There are many more, but i would say the first 3 albums are masterpieces. the last album (strangeways, here we come) does contain some good songs, but generally its not as good as the others.

Judge gsz said:
Yeah, it comes from Day Of The Tentacle wich is sort of a sequel to the Manic Mansion games, with some of the same characters. I really liked that sort of games back then (Monkey Island, Simon the Sorceror...). I still do, it's a petty they don't make 'em anymore...

yeah i loved those games back then, i had them on atari st, all those lucasfilm games, zak mackraken, indian jones last crusade and that. maniac mansion was dead funny.