The song you sang the most thread

I sang along to that last night....really gay, but still very cool :p
In the car to the gig, we sang along to Slayer - Angel of Death, Raining blood and some random shit and to the entire album Rammstein - Sehnsucht. Really loud. Really cool. :D

^noooo!!!!!!!!! ah, i'M one of these people who can't stand the darkness.... i dunno... i mean, sometimes i think it's funny... but seriously... no.....it's too strange for me ;)

I think first it was something by within temptation and then i woke up singing "smells like teen spirit" by Nirvana....

Abrasive-X said:
you know, you're missing out :O I'm sure one day you'll learn to like them :O
No, I'm not missing out... I've tried to listen to them many times during the past 15 years, but I just don't like them, can't really explain why. And you know, I was supposed to sing Wasted Years at my hubby's 30th b'day party, but we didn't have the time to practise, so I didn't :p

Today I sang Dream Evil's The Book Of Heavy Metal very loud in my car, it might have something to do with the fact that my voice is now gone

Janina said:
No, I'm not missing out... I've tried to listen to them many times during the past 15 years, but I just don't like them, can't really explain why. And you know, I was supposed to sing Wasted Years at my hubby's 30th b'day party, but we didn't have the time to practise, so I didn't :p

Today I sang Dream Evil's The Book Of Heavy Metal very loud in my car, it might have something to do with the fact that my voice is now gone

Waiwaiwaiwaiwait!

You can't listen to Maiden, but you listen to Dream Evil? :err:

No offence, but.........women :p

And seriously, how can you sing The Darkness unless someone smash your balls on beforehand?