The Spandex Enormity

Christianmetalheadus

All about JESUS
Jul 22, 2004
South Georgia
www.purevolume.com
LOL!
Ok I cannot say that I know all about SOD or MOD. A few years ago I was introduced by my cousin stuart, who got me liking pretty much all of the metal I like. I thought that the SOD video I saw was tough as crap, and that Billy was stinking hard! I also thought that some of the lyrics were hilarious that I heard of MOD. Hence, the spandex enormity(I think that's the name of it) Billy is this just a song about a fat girl dude or what? LOL that is sooo funny to me?

God bless,
Dean

I wrote a song called 'Buttzersize' about my fat sister, she's so lazy I had to write it.
she hates it so much but she like Darkwind too. I guess if she ever talks to me a gain I wont tell her we play it and I won't play it if she's around.
P.S
I am Darkwind. as soon as I get some new members we'll record some more, and I am mainly influenced by Billy, Anthrax, and Sandler when I write the funny songs.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
For shame Billy, for shame.

I now have to go and wash my eyes out with acid, and poke the part of my brain that remembers stuff.

Warning people.This is not a pretty picture.

http://www.PhotoCrib.net/is.php?i=3646&img=spandex_enormity.JPG

I just saw it man, hahahah thats fucking funny, I think he was wearing it for fun though, kinda like the mexican wrestlers mask.