The story behind your nickname?

But wait...what about Shredgirl? Powers of deduction ACTVATE! You're......a variety of girl....and.....you have a fondness for.....the...banjo..NO, wait...the guitar?!

Yes, more or less. I got it hanging out in a metal pub and one of the regulars that I would always talk to started calling me that 'cause of my vast metal knowledge and love for guitar. I think I'm forgetting more small details but that was a few years ago so. :eek:

Who can guess mine? Nah, I'll tell ya'll.

It was basically composed from an idea back in the day when I was driving a lot. It came from my Astrological thinking and watching. Hence Astro. It was supposed to be Astrolistic or Astrolism. But it came down to Astrolis, someway, somehow. I think because it was shorter and more phoenetical. So there you have it. I'm know under a new alias now due to copyright issues and other stuff that is unpleasent. So I've decided to use my (shorter) name as my alias. But I still live on as Astrolis here. ;)

Always had a bit of a fascination with the word Symphony since I was a kid and it has stuck with me all these years
Oh, awesome dude!

Ok, in simpler terminology.

What is the story behind your nickname now?
There isn't really any "story" behind my nickname, I just like it more than the previous one that I had. If there's really any "story" as you call it, it's because of this I guess:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indestructible_(Disturbed_album)

I don't like that album or the band anymore though, but the name was nice, so I decided to use it as nickname in some places.

I can't recall who it was that started calling me Nickster, but that was my nickname for a while. Then to add a bit of Metal to it, I took inspiration from Stratovarius - as I think it's such a cool name. So there you go... Nickstervarius :)

Prosopagnosia is a disorder that involves the inability to recognize faces or a disability on face perception..

there was a song that i've composed for our demo (for my band) that was entitled "Prosopagnosia : Faceless Identity" wherein i used the word "Prosopagnosia" metaphorically for people who see other people for what they look like and not for what they could do and what they could offer.