The story of The Corey Curse

Triumphant Apostle

Disciple Of The Watch
Dec 8, 2001
St.Paul, MN
Visit site
The Corey Curse happens to be one of my favorite songs on Solitude Dominance Tragedy and I've always thought the song title was kind of odd so I just put it into Google (Because I'm bored here at work) and I found this. I thought it was pretty interesting so I figured I'd post it here for people who don't know what that song is about.

http://www.hauntedsalem.com/hauntinghistory/gilescorey.html

ProgMetalFan said:
That was neat. Thanks Triumphant Apostle.

"The Corey Curse" is a very cool and unique track. Love the intro.

I do too. Also, I think the outro is quite haunting and disturbing which is quite fitting considering the story behind it!

great job!

that was a cool story...

there's a theory that the salem witch trials might have been a result of ergot. its a fungus that grows on wheat, and has chemical properties closely related to lsd. in mideival and later times, bread made with ergot infected wheat would make people start to hallucinate, lose their blood circulation, even die. it can make your fingers fall off from lack of circulation. people wouldn't know why they were tripping out, and start to think they were going crazy or being haunted. imagine not knowing that could happen to you...how seriously you would take it. phew!!