The "Summoning Haddsie" Thread

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
enough said :kickass: :saint: :loco:

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE ... black guy, mike tyson lookalike ... and tall goofy guitar player ... looking somewhat like this :loco:

damn I am still hung over ...

We closed the bar. Cheapest night of drinking EVAR. The bill was $91 (we drank from 9:30PM to 3:45AM). The bartenders (apparently) bought us two rounds. We gave them a 60% tip. We split at 8:30AM (thanks for the place to crash).

Zod

General Zod said:
We split at 8:30AM (thanks for the place to crash).

Zod

Yeah.... really sorry about all the screaming this morning. The son was not happy to see grampa leave. I bet that ride home at 8:30 seemed even longer than the ride here. :(

haddsie said:
Yeah.... really sorry about all the screaming this morning. The son was not happy to see grampa leave. I bet that ride home at 8:30 seemed even longer than the ride here. :(
Not at all. We needed to get back to our dogs. I hope I didn't keep you guys up with my snoring. I've been known be louder than a bear. Thanks again.

General Zod said:
We closed the bar. Cheapest night of drinking EVAR. The bill was $91 (we drank from 9:30PM to 3:45AM). The bartenders (apparently) bought us two rounds. We gave them a 60% tip. We split at 8:30AM (thanks for the place to crash).

Zod

holy crap that's cheap ... and we drank like fishes ... the freaking bartender had to clear our table of empty glasses constantly as he was running out of them.

man, the ride back was hell ... the thruway was freaking ghostown, nobody on the road ... my chick passed out leaving me trying to stay awake and in between the white lines ... finally got my second wind as we were getting close to home and stopped for some murder burgers.

great seeing everyone! :kickass:

next up ... Destroyer 666 ... bring your pinata sticks!

lurch70 said:
holy crap that's cheap ... and we drank like fishes ... the freaking bartender had to clear our table of empty glasses constantly as he was running out of them.
Yeah. Quite honestly, even with the drinks they bought us, had they handed us a bill for $300 I wouldn't have blinked.

lurch70 said:
man, the ride back was hell ... the thruway was freaking ghostown, nobody on the road ... my chick passed out leaving me trying to stay awake and in between the white lines ... finally got my second wind as we were getting close to home and stopped for some murder burgers.
I was thinking about that. You seemed OK, but you had a lot to drink. I hate those rides home.

lurch70 said:
great seeing everyone! :kickass:
Yeah, it twas a good night.

Zod